has any one been out to mudmuckers lately?? was wondering if there is any mudd?Was planning on going Sat.
I haven't been there lately but last I read on their website was that they have been getting some rain so it should be ok.
I plan on attending I will pm you my info maybe we can meet up there.
I sent u a pm Medic. check inbox
Quote from: I_N_3 on January 18, 2011, 11:57:00 PM
I sent u a pm Medic. check inbox
I am going to be there as well....lets all hook up. I'll be in an extended cab white f-250 on a camo foreman.
Keith 233-7076
going if its not a dust bowl.
Im going anyway...we'll find some mud somewhere.
Thanks Dixie. I noticed u mentioned b4 that you are riding all day Saturday. I won't be making it up there till bout 5pm on Saturday then setting up a quick tent so I may not ride till Sunday. Will you be there Sunday?
naah, just for the day on saturday. we will get there early saturday morning around 9 and ride all day and then head back up to jacksonville around 4ish i would imagine.
WE ARE LEAVING THE HOUSE AROUND 8 OR 9 SO GIVE ME A CALL. HAVE YOU TALKED TO BILL TO SEE WHAT THE PARK IS LIKE. WE JUST GOT SOME GOOD RAIN. <nanaparty>
WE HAVE A GROUP OF 5 OR 6 COMING SO FAR.
cool, we are pulling out around 8 am and should be there by 9:30. I'll be in a white F250 and my buddy will be in a silver tundra. I'll have a tan "easy up" tent by the trucks as well. Its going to be good if we have a big group riding with us, theres bound to be someone doing something crazy for sure.
ha ha ...i don't think mud and water is going to be an issue, thunderstorms today and tonight all over Florida....Bunnell included.
Quote from: Dixie Normous on January 25, 2011, 10:46:11 AM
naah, just for the day on saturday. we will get there early saturday morning around 9 and ride all day and then head back up to jacksonville around 4ish i would imagine.
I figured. By the way Sunday only cost $15 per person I believe it's $25 Saturday regardless if you stay overnight or not but again I'm not positive.
ahhhhh, cmon saturday...theres gonna be a good group of us ridin then.
Oh no it's not the $15 i'm worried about I have to work till 12:30pm Sat so I can't get over there till bout 5pm. I was just mentioning it to you cause if you could make it Sunday vs Saturday then it may have saved you a couple bucks.
I will be back in Febuary for the entire weekend so we can link up then if anything.
We had a good time on Saturday....Thanks ABrady and Birddog for lettin' me tag along with your group!!! They seem to be a good group of guys.
I ended up making it out here on Sunday. Had a nice ride with my girlfriend.
Got some pics I will post shortly.
keith glad you were with us had a good time will have to do it again soon. and thanks for pulling me out that one hole.
How was the mudd???????
They had 6 inches of rain on Saturday night so when I went Sunday there was mud not sure about Saturday though.
Is it all mud out there or can you find some nice places to ride with no mud.
I dont think u will find a dry trail out there this weekend. wev hade so good rain this week. there is a big a$$ field that most of the sport quads play but i dont think its a good place for sport quads.
ok thanks
Hey Medic or Dixie you guys heading out here for the weekend of the 18th in March? Maybe we can link up and ride that Saturday. Let me know.
I'm not going to be able to make it....my anniversary ;)
Ok congratz
Medic what about you?