sportsman 500 HO, has anyone ever put a automotive electric cooling fan on a 4-wheeler?
bought one once that somebody did that to, had a problem with getting hot at slow sppeds, found that the automotive fan was movng air the opposite direction as the stock fan, so if you use one make sure it moves the air in the right direction....most automotive fans mount on the front of the radiator and some atv fans are mounted on the rear of the radiator ....just something to thing about
I thought about that ended up getting a puller fan which mounts on the inside works perfect new fan from polaris $199.99 universal fan I found cost $59.00 and is better quality. took 30 mins to start to finish
I have seen the Automotive fans used before but they do not alway hold in the water. I assume you are out of warranty.