Can any one tell me why the trails at motoplex? They are closed.
Quote from: MedicMudder on January 16, 2011, 01:22:12 PM
Can any one tell me why the trails at motoplex? They are closed.
Nobody rode them. We are concentrating on our mx series instead. Possibly may revisit in the future.
K tnks
I miss the mud night runs there, was there in the beggining bring the trails back.
I believe Paul moved back to his mothership er uh homeland Ireland. ;D
He can make more money off the pine needles and trees than a handful of trail riders occasionally showing up.
There were some good times up there though!
good place, good people, bad location as far as proximity to the people who were gonna use the place. way too far out there!!
actually distance doesn't matter, an ATV park is only a rich mans dream, none of them are profitable even creek bottom closed and they held many huge highlifter events
the motoplex was great and as far as I know he sold all the property except where the big track is
(the good part is it's Madison the cops are not going to bust you if you're out there riding it's just empty land)
Quote from: duroc825 on July 13, 2013, 01:20:57 PM
I believe Paul moved back to his mothership er uh homeland Ireland. ;D
There were some good times up there though!
I thought it was France... ;)