For those who missed it.... and for everyone else who wondered why i was driving back-words on the track.... again.....
rzr roll clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjGwqQeXvtQ#ws)
That was great Matti thanks for sharing :ThumbsUp.gif I finally got what I ask for all last year a beat down :o :o :o you and Joel handed me my azz buddy that was a blast ;D ;D ;D great race Matti you deserve it bro great race Joel :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif <nanaparty>
Thanks Guys! That was fun, except for that little hiccup! Thanks Herschell for flipping me back on all 4! Let's try and double the attendance at the next race!
Great time, thanks to Paul and the staff at the plex!
Joel
Your welcome Joel no problem :ThumbsUp.gif sounds good I think four guys from Georgia are coming to the next one :o :o ;D ;D Thanks Paul and Matt for another great race :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
I got practice but no race or freestyle :banghead.gif anyone want a gopro
turn the volume down I cant get the buzzing out sorry
sxs practice 1-9-11 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBqcku4jZbI#)
how yall like floyd cramer ;D ;D ;D