ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: clw on January 09, 2011, 04:18:24 PM

Title: What's it worth?? Trizinger
Post by: clw on January 09, 2011, 04:18:24 PM
Have a yellow trizinger that has been in storage for the last 10 years.  Was running when it was put away.  Any idea what it is worth?

Or, should I just part it out?

Ideas?

Thanks
Title: Re: What's it worth?? Trizinger
Post by: trx#9 on January 10, 2011, 04:32:02 PM
In good shape $1500
Title: Re: What's it worth?? Trizinger
Post by: NYRAPTOR on January 11, 2011, 12:13:28 AM
I think you should give it to me for free! ;D
Title: Re: What's it worth?? Trizinger
Post by: clw on January 11, 2011, 01:46:48 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 10, 2011, 04:32:02 PM
In good shape $1500

Guess I won't be parting it out if it's worth anywhere near that!

Time to get her cleaned and tuned up.

Thanks
Title: Re: What's it worth?? Trizinger
Post by: trx#9 on January 11, 2011, 02:20:49 AM
Put it for sale on one of the 3 wheeler forums, those guys love trikes.
Title: Re: What's it worth?? Trizinger
Post by: clw on January 11, 2011, 02:43:48 AM
What 3 wheeler forums would you suggest?
Title: Re: What's it worth?? Trizinger
Post by: trx#9 on January 11, 2011, 03:06:42 AM
Quote from: clw on January 11, 2011, 02:43:48 AM
What 3 wheeler forums would you suggest?
I can't remember, but you can google "3wheel forums". If i do anymore work I'm going to ask for a commission.  ;)
Title: Re: What's it worth?? Trizinger
Post by: clw on January 11, 2011, 03:25:50 AM
Ah comeon...with 2900 posts you are good at this.

And about the commission, it never hurts to ask.  Had an ex-Marine buddy I used to go to the bars with.  He'd meet a girl and within a few minutes pop the question.  Usually was told no.  But a lot of time he got a yes with little wasted time.  Just takes nerve.
Title: Re: What's it worth?? Trizinger
Post by: Baileygunns on January 11, 2011, 03:39:08 AM
$1500 for a Trizinger??? No way, I call bluff!

That's the little 60cc kids trike.