ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Chillinthemost on July 03, 2005, 02:55:11 AM

Title: posting pics
Post by: Chillinthemost on July 03, 2005, 02:55:11 AM
I am a computer retard. I have a new puter and camera and want to start posting pics. I thought I could figure it out but its killing me. What site do you recommend for hosting your pics. Is there a how to on this anywhere?
Title: Re: posting pics
Post by: strtrcr06 on July 03, 2005, 03:28:26 AM
i think image shack...or something like that...but i heard you have to pay....dont know for sure though
Title: Re: posting pics
Post by: jwscroll on July 07, 2005, 02:43:03 AM
Usually the maker of the camera has a website that will help you thru the process.
Title: Re: posting pics
Post by: Quad32x on July 15, 2005, 03:13:43 PM
Oh  come  on  now  Matt.  Your  only  retarded  a  little  bit. ;D ;D  Maybe  try  photobucket  or  webshots. ;D ;D
Title: Re: posting pics
Post by: Flatcreek on August 09, 2005, 01:40:24 AM
New guy to the forum from N. Fla., I use Yahoo pictures, get an ID, go to 'photos', build an album, and post pics. Matter of fact I have an album I would like to share of our rides in N. Fla. but don't have helments. Can I post them?