Homeless man w/golden radio voice in Columbus, OH (Update-FINAL) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTysXITBCmk#ws)
All I can is wow! Hopefully someone gives him that second chance.
Hopefully, this heartwarming story will turn the man's life around. However, his eventual success is a very long shot. The average radio announcer is paid poorly and a heartwarming story is all anyone knows about the man.
Seems to be well spoken, good post. ;D
Howard Stern said the guy is a fraud. He believes it's a radio station gimmick. I believe him. He is the KING of ALL media! 8) BaBa Booey!
Quote from: digginfool on January 06, 2011, 01:53:29 AM
Howard Stern said the guy is a fraud. He believes it's a radio station gimmick. I believe him. He is the KING of ALL media! 8) BaBa Booey!
Diggin I read and agree with most of your post but Stern, well he is a tard. :stoogies.gif
Seems that it is as real as can be. Cleveland Cavs are interested as well as NFL films.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20110106/NEWS/110109847/1410?Title=Homeless-Man-Subject-of-Viral-Video-Gets-Announcing-Job (http://www.theledger.com/article/20110106/NEWS/110109847/1410?Title=Homeless-Man-Subject-of-Viral-Video-Gets-Announcing-Job)
Hopefully his new job opportunity works out and he doesn't screw this one up...
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/meet-felon-golden-voice (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/meet-felon-golden-voice)