Poll
Question:
Vote for your best!
Option 1: SUZUKI!!!
votes: 9
Option 2: HONDA
votes: 5
Option 3: KAWASAKI
votes: 0
Option 4: YAMAHA
votes: 3
Option 5: POLARIS
votes: 6
Option 6: KTM
votes: 1
Option 7: Highland
votes: 0
Option 8: Can AM
votes: 2
SUZUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no "other" section :foot.gif
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 hey champ the dale didnt make the poll :o :o :o wtf
Quote from: rzr ridr on January 05, 2011, 03:55:39 PM
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 hey champ the dale didnt make the poll :o :o :o wtf
[/quote/]
Who made that poll WTF no Can-am that is BS.
looks like yamaha got it again :Fp CL
Uhhhh KTM... duhhhhhhhh
WTF :dunno.gif
a poll with half of the manufactures left out :dunno.gif
should be
Can-am
Honda
Suzuki
Yamaha
Polaris
KTM
Highland
Other
i only listed current manufactures or i wouldve also listed cannondale
and if you have never heard of highland http://www.ushighland.com/ (http://www.ushighland.com/)
Poll has been edited
Last time I looked at the poll yamaha had the most votes, it only has a third of the votes it had last time? :X :X :X :X
What? You must have read it wrong, polaris and suzuki have been at the top
I had a Suzuki that I bought for my wife(brand new) complete junk. Wont ever own another. Po po's seen way too many of those just fall apart. Honda for me!
Quote from: JECKELS on January 09, 2011, 12:43:36 AM
Last time I looked at the poll yamaha had the most votes, it only has a third of the votes it had last time? :X :X :X :X
It's almost like someone replaced the yamaha label, with the Polaris one...to give the outlaw votes. Who would do a dastardly thing like that 8)
in my best ace ventura impersonation....GEE....LET ME THINK :L
Quote from: Paul_S on January 09, 2011, 03:02:02 AM
Quote from: JECKELS on January 09, 2011, 12:43:36 AM
Last time I looked at the poll yamaha had the most votes, it only has a third of the votes it had last time? :X :X :X :X
It's almost like someone replaced the yamaha label, with the Polaris one...to give the outlaw votes. Who would do a dastardly thing like that 8)
I wonder? PAUL
Quote from: JECKELS on January 10, 2011, 02:54:41 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on January 09, 2011, 03:02:02 AM
Quote from: JECKELS on January 09, 2011, 12:43:36 AM
Last time I looked at the poll yamaha had the most votes, it only has a third of the votes it had last time? :X :X :X :X
It's almost like someone replaced the yamaha label, with the Polaris one...to give the outlaw votes. Who would do a dastardly thing like that 8)
I wonder? PAUL
Damn it man, why does everyone always point the finger at me... <sofa peeky>
Cause your always the one that did it :o