ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: 08KFX450r on January 04, 2011, 03:08:31 AM

Title: Well Everyone!!!
Post by: 08KFX450r on January 04, 2011, 03:08:31 AM
For you all that seen the 200x three wheeler I brought to the plex that never started due to the need of another head is now getting an xr500 motor put in it. Cant wait to get it done!
Title: Re: Well Everyone!!!
Post by: rzr ridr on January 04, 2011, 09:38:56 PM
Are you racing that beast :o :o :o sounds like a killer machine and I mean that literally :o :o :o
Title: Re: Well Everyone!!!
Post by: 08KFX450r on January 05, 2011, 12:27:54 AM
HAHA, yeh, I may do the drag races!
Title: Re: Well Everyone!!!
Post by: rzr ridr on January 05, 2011, 04:03:19 PM
Cool man should do good on the drag that one 3 wheeler that drags is bad azz bro should be some good racing :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: Well Everyone!!!
Post by: sLoWrApToR on January 05, 2011, 04:30:06 PM
tightn up be nice to see something other than 450s out there ;D