I just spoke to Billy over at Mudmuckers and he confirmed the entire park will be open for the weekend of January 28th.
I plan on being there, hopefully I will see other people from the board making their way there as well.
For further information check out their website.
WWW.MUDMUCKERS.COM (http://www.mudmuckers.com)
hope to get rain before then ,place will be a dust bowl.
me and a few buddies will be there as well. Hopefully they got some rain yesterday and today. It was supposed to be raining pretty good south of jacksonville the past few days....we will be there friday camping, friday night riding, and some more riding on saturday am....I have to work the George Straite concert saturday night in Jacksonville so we will not be there to long on saturday, probably till lunch or so.
wanna go its just a far drive from down sotuh
But worth it in my opinion. Bout 4 hours from where im at.
ya i a poor fat white kid