Lookin for a place to ride a Mule in SW florida......anyone have any suggestions???
I see them in the Yucapan all the time.
yeah, I plan to try that out........still a little wet and I need to get a GPS or I'll never get out
Croom. If you want places to ride I can pm you.
I cant go to croom.......I have a 70 inch wheelbase.....
I thought they were ticketing and confiscating bikes for riding in the Yucapan????
Ive never had a problem out there. I've seen 4 wheelers, 3 wheelers, dirt bikes, Mules, Donkeys, whatever.
Do you happen to have a red mule..ride around with kids in the back, with a kid following you on some sort of atv with oversized rear tires? If so, I passed you today going home while you were on your way to white lake.
I have a red mule, but that wasnt me.......I havent been out there yet