you didnt know, or care, team motoplex and Opowersports have been eliminated for the fantasy football playoffs, myself and motoplex matt will be duking it out for the big prize
I will be taking my championship back next year my friend >:(
Thanks for reminding me.
I am beyond pissed, I helped Matt out during the season and boy that came back to haunt me...the falcon became the falconer :-\
Quote from: ocalamike on December 22, 2010, 03:41:49 AM
I will be taking my championship back next year my friend >:(
RIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTTT :ThumbsUp.gif
Man sorry you didnt win it this year Paul :'( but at least my next pick is going to be champ Go team DFMR :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif sorry pete :(
Quote from: rzr ridr on December 23, 2010, 12:47:43 AM
Man sorry you didnt win it this year Paul :'( but at least my next pick is going to be champ Go team DFMR :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif sorry pete :(
[/quote
i see how ya wanna be :'( :'(
Quote from: ocalamike on December 22, 2010, 03:41:49 AM
I will be taking my championship back next year my friend >:(
What the hell Mike, what happened?
Quote from: patches206 on December 23, 2010, 05:14:17 PM
Quote from: ocalamike on December 22, 2010, 03:41:49 AM
I will be taking my championship back next year my friend >:(
What the hell Mike, what happened?
Ah let me see........Randy Moss became a bum as did Farve...Frank Gore out for the year and almost none of my moves worked out other than Vick
Quote from: patches206 on December 23, 2010, 05:14:17 PM
Quote from: ocalamike on December 22, 2010, 03:41:49 AM
I will be taking my championship back next year my friend >:(
What the hell Mike, what happened?
i played this year.... thats what happened, CL
so stop your boho
2:L
and its amazing how fast a guy can be great ony year and a bum the next.... ( see randy moss and brett farve)
brett farve)
Be careful Pete you made the playoffs by the skin of your teeth...........you havent won it yet >:(
Quote from: ocalamike on December 23, 2010, 11:09:29 PM
Be careful Pete you made the playoffs by the skin of your teeth...........you havent won it yet >:(
well.... i DID make the playoffs... AND won the first round AND made it to the championship game :O :Y