How hard do you have to go to hit the fmx ramp ive never done it but im tempted to... and ive never been on a fmx ramp so some pointers wood be nice
Just hard enough to make it to the landing zach rolback1 just kidding man It would be best to follow Matt or someone over it dawg Ill be right behind yall :ThumbsUp.gif
Way easier than it looks. At 20ft gap we were hitting in first gear.
paul can we use the fmx ramp on saturday?
Quote from: Zachtucker on December 09, 2010, 09:11:08 PM
paul can we use the fmx ramp on saturday?
I'll think about it.
What we may do, in the next few weeks is build a tabletop to face it into.
I will have to check with Hitman and Matt though, we all own a 1/3rd of it.
Hey Paul if you don't want me to hit it on the rzr I understand but I sure would like to see somebody hit it this year dagnabitt :-*come on now ;D
Yeah, we were looking at the tabletop option today, I am not going to let anyone hit it until we build one.
Ahh come on man we dont need no landing :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D just aim it toward the water hole ;D ;D ;D