Poll
Question:
Who wants to see paul race this weekend
Option 1: track
votes: 3
Option 2: drag
votes: 1
Option 3: screeming and hollering
votes: 3
For chitts and giggles ;D ;D ;D come on now Paul ;)
Paul, you have been talking enough smack about your POOP machine, Lets see you and it in action on the track! :drive.gif
Funnily enough we just got the clutch replaced....who knows what will happen ;D
It will definitely be on the drag strip, owning those 450's
You challenged me to the drag strip, Now I challenge you to 3 laps. :stoogies.gif
Paul can't last 3 laps. ;)
You guys crack me up...I voted for screaming and hollering.
Quote from: Paul_S on December 09, 2010, 06:52:08 PM
You guys crack me up...I voted for screaming and hollering.
Thats what you do best followed by complaining...lol ;D
Quote from: OPowersports on December 09, 2010, 07:13:41 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on December 09, 2010, 06:52:08 PM
You guys crack me up...I voted for screaming and hollering.
Thats what you do best followed by complaining...lol ;D
I think I have perfected screaming at people into a science.
HAHA you do make it look so graceful Paul especially when you toss the clipboard in the air that's my favorite :o :o :o rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Maybe you can calm down next year so you don't have to take blood pressure medication <sofa peeky> O0 O0 O0
Quote from: rzr ridr on December 10, 2010, 11:15:01 AM
HAHA you do make it look so graceful Paul especially when you toss the clipboard in the air that's my favorite :o :o :o rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Maybe you can calm down next year so you don't have to take blood pressure medication <sofa peeky> O0 O0 O0
I'm usually a pretty calm guy, but man some people are.....................................................well, let's just say some people are very disrespectful and can act ridiculous. I don't know what it is about 4 wheelers and parking lots, everyone thinks their Ricky Carmichael in the parking lot, their normally the ones that are slow as balls on the track. ;D
Quote from: Paul_S on December 08, 2010, 11:16:49 AM
Funnily enough we just got the clutch replaced....who knows what will happen ;D
It will definitely be on the drag strip, owning those 450's
i hope so.... it a 525... but be careful, those 400 ex's will lite you up :R :R