Hey Paul props on the new series that looks to be an even better year than this one was WOW:ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Thank you sir. Hopefully the money will draw a few more pro's, Lawson needs some more competition. ;D
If you are on some SXS forums Hersh, you should post this link: http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,43915.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,43915.0.html)
You might get some more sxs riders for next year.
To late cuz I already posted it yesterday on southeast sxs's ;D ;) I posted a couple vids and they love your place so I also posted your web sight they ask me to keep them in the loop if any thing changes they say their coming to some races next series ;D they go to Durham Town heres one of their vids SouthEastSxS.com DurhamTown Preliminary Rally Raid November 13 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkWoXve2VSY#) I like how the rzr leaves the commander ;D ;D ;D
Thank you sir.
Your welcome bro thank you :ThumbsUp.gif heres another one seams like more people are getting in to it
SouthEastSxS.com UTV Rally Raid Promo Video.mp4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxi8Lgrh2tQ#)
Check em out this is wyatt he said he was coming to get some :o :o ;D
IMG_1136.MOV (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U1h3YLexb8#) he is gonna be a formidable foe :o :o :o