LOOKING TO RIDE AT HASTINGS THIS SUNDAY. ANYONE ELS WANNA COME HIT ME UP. LOT OF HILLS AND GOOD TRAILS I RIDE 4X4.
where is it located?
ITS OFF OF STATE ROAD 270 IN HASTINGS . IF YOU NEED SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH A PHONE NUMBER AND ILL CALL YOU WITH BETTER DIRECTIONS.
Kinda dry out there went last week,but fun anyway.kinda kool to ride in places that are normally to wet to ride in.
THAT IS TURE DID YOU GO TO THE RIDGE TOP AND RIDE?
i think this is to far for me i am in south florida
yes it is . its close to ST.augustine and Palatka.
well i looks like everyone is crying about the cold. i say grow a set.
We are headed to the motoplex this weekend.....
never been is ther any mud?
how far is that from Palatka?
its about 40 miles on the west side of I-75 and I-10. Go out I-10 to Madison. It may sound like a long drive but trust me...it will be worth it if you like mud and water.
the only thing is i have no snorkel.
and are you going sunday?
we will be there sunday morning only and then heading back to jax. We are always going somewhere....Hastings, Motoplex, Mudmuckers, Waycross.....give me your contact information and we will make sure we hook up with you the next time if you cant make it this weekend.
What kind of wheeler do you have? Is a snorkle in the plans? If not, there is always an alternate route for you to ride around any deep stuff, we have other guys that ride as well without snorkles, so you wouldn't be the only one.
might meet up with you guys....
Hey Jim we wanna go some place like Motoplex,Sandhill,Muddmukers while Cody is home if I can keep my junk running.Got one ball joint in gonna do the other one today.I will give ya a call.Would like to get some other folks on the site to go also:}
Hit me up or tell Jim to get in touch with me when you guys go riding....Me and my buddy Mark will definately go and I have a few more that may be interested in going too.
Keith 904-233-7076