Heres a few pics from thanksgiving weekend I took wish the pics were better didnt have a good camera Enjoy The ROHE family Will try to post more pics soon first time ever posting pics
Thanks for posting these Frank ;D
Thanks for sharing frank :ThumbsUp.gif
welcome paul still getting the hang of this posting stuff heres a few more pics
HAHA hey frank posting pics aint to fun is it ;D ;D ;D thanks for sharing :ThumbsUp.gif wait till you post a video :o :o :o
Shoot no it aint fun Ive got to buy a new computer desk now some how theres a big hole in the top of it now I think I will stick to pics for now
Quote from: 3DsDAD on December 07, 2010, 02:01:42 AM
Shoot no it aint fun Ive got to buy a new computer desk now some how theres a big hole in the top of it now I think I will stick to pics for now
:o :o :o rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 It wouldnt be from a 12 gauge would it :o :o :o
YEP