I want one of these..
[attachment deleted by admin]
!!!!what trailor park did ya find that at
man that thing is awesome. i just went to elite resorts is salt springs and ppl ad golf carts that were sooped up. One of them had a tachometer. ;D
I want one too!! Wife would never have to ask me to cut the grass. ::)
Now, that's a cool machine ;D how is it call Choper-mower ??? ;D
Nothin run like a john-deer
My mower not a racer but still a quad
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 02, 2005, 01:24:04 PM
My mower not a racer but still a quad
Come race it in my yard TRX450R
I bet it would be a b*tch getting around tight spots with those ape
hangers .Probably could tell who the owner was he would have the
leather patch with a john deer logo on it.
NOw thats a real dixie chopper!!