I'm working on it right now so if you see any whacky pages, just sit tight and wait it out. Thanks!
looks awesome!!!!!!!! ;)
Thanks. I think I got the bulk of it done. There might be some tweaks later.
The ad on the left covers almost 1/2 Home page tab on mine ???
Ack! I can see that in IE. I'll fix it.
Ok, that should do it. Let me know if it's still messed up.
I really like the picture. The colors look Christmasy.
I had an orange instead of red all ready to go, but I thought that since Christmas is around the corner, might as well use it.
much better
Mr Bones where is that area of the woods on the home page background? is that a riding area here in Florida?
Dang Bones! Looks great, fresh and new. "Get Out and Ride" PERFECT!!
Thanks everybody. The pic on top is a photo I took at Croom years ago. But, it's been altered quite a bit. I used several of them all put together to make one big one.
I like it ! ! ! ! :ThumbsUp.gif :Approve.gif
Looks outstanding nice job! :Clap.gif
Perfect pic Mr. Bones, Croom is my favorite!!!!!! I love your selection of pics ;)
Thanks. I'm going to send out an announcement with an email.