ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 01, 2005, 05:18:08 PM

Title: Holey Lands
Post by: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 01, 2005, 05:18:08 PM
Just confirmed. I will be out there possibly tonight, definitely Saturday and some of Sunday. Parking/Camping at the Pump House. My cell number is 1-561-866-8032 (If I don't answer I will see the missed call and call you back)
Title: Re: Holey Lands
Post by: inked4life87 on July 01, 2005, 06:02:39 PM
ill be there on my full track
Title: Re: Holey Lands
Post by: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 01, 2005, 06:23:50 PM
Cool. I may need someone to pull me out :)
Title: Re: Holey Lands
Post by: 500runner on July 02, 2005, 04:29:59 AM
bring your  snorkle mask  & flippers    water is deep!!!  leave the ATV  home bring out the Jetski!!!!
Title: Re: Holey Lands
Post by: johnnygun on July 02, 2005, 02:13:49 PM
trx350..
is that pump 7 out by holy entrance?