Paul,
I see where the Just Add Dirt event is going on this weekend. What does it cost to ride Sat. and Sun. and will the trail and tracks be open. Thinking about coming out to ride this weekend.
Thanks
PM sent
I did not get the PM.
Quote from: pault on November 19, 2010, 12:25:49 AM
I did not get the PM.
LOL, I should have written pm being sent ;D
Thank you sir.
Just sent you another PM.
wheres mine :'(
What about today? (sunday)
Quote from: SyS3d1t on November 21, 2010, 12:41:46 PM
What about today? (sunday)
We are open today.
We have a new $50 membership, it's $50 for the year or you can pay $15 for the day..try before you buy & if you like it and want to upgrade to the membership, as long as you pay by the end of that day...you can pay $35 more and your good for the year.
The membership does not include the big track....although on a weekend like this, where the track is trashed, we don't mind you riding on it.
Here are the terms of the new membership/trail pass offer
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,43695.0.html
We had a good time today!!! Got my membership may come camp next weekend... After talking to you wish I would of came yesterday ;-(
Quote from: SyS3d1t on November 22, 2010, 12:50:55 AM
We had a good time today!!! Got my membership may come camp next weekend... After talking to you wish I would of came yesterday ;-(
LOL, it was free money for the mud racers, put yr wheels in the pit and you walk away with $600
Paul you have to stop drinking all that beer!
Quote from: patches206 on November 22, 2010, 01:25:46 AM
Paul you have to stop drinking all that beer!
Nah dawg, it was true, it was the last round of a double points mud series, we had a pretty busy weekend, but not a lot of mud racers, basically in most classes, you paid your $25 went in the pit and won about $600.
I know after you told me that I gave my buddy hell for not wanting to go.. You bet I'll be at the next one I'm still sad haha
Quote from: Paul_S on November 22, 2010, 01:42:37 AM
Quote from: patches206 on November 22, 2010, 01:25:46 AM
Paul you have to stop drinking all that beer!
Nah dawg, it was true, it was the last round of a double points mud series, we had a pretty busy weekend, but not a lot of mud racers, basically in most classes, you paid your $25 went in the pit and won about $600.
Dayam I woulda put the rzr in it for that :o :o :o ;D