Hey. New to the site. Was planning on heading to Scottsmoor this weekend, but after the fire I dont think that will be possible. Anyone know anywhere besides croom to go riding in the Central Florida area? Thanks.
www.dirtyfootmudranch.com (http://www.dirtyfootmudranch.com)
Sounds cool, but $50 a month is pretty steep...unless I read it wrong?? Can you still ride in Ocala?
gonna cost u more than $50 to ride ocala...
fire is done and gone,and theres a bunch of new trails to get lost on now
just need some rain now.
It rained yesterday, all last night and today...
and still cant tell it rained...i live off maytown rd-needed the goggles to ride today because of the dust
The fires didn't change anything. People were out there the next day. Even after the rain it was very dusty out there last Saturday. I'll be out there this weekend, if not before, and post if it's any better.