ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: zman03 on November 10, 2010, 02:16:24 PM

Title: CROOM trip weekend of Nov-26
Post by: zman03 on November 10, 2010, 02:16:24 PM
anyone going to croom that weekend?  is it usually busy that weekend?  anyone from S.Fla. going that weekend?
Title: Re: CROOM trip weekend of Nov-26
Post by: zman03 on November 17, 2010, 11:22:19 PM
gotta nice crew going that weekend!   anyone else gonna be in on the convoy??? ;D
Title: Re: CROOM trip weekend of Nov-26
Post by: zman03 on November 18, 2010, 08:45:09 PM
booked the room already cause the rangers said the campgrounds probably will be full. I cant wait!!!! ::) :D ;D
Title: Re: CROOM trip weekend of Nov-26
Post by: KFX400 NPR on November 18, 2010, 10:11:37 PM
I will be out there ;)
Title: Re: CROOM trip weekend of Nov-26
Post by: ocalamike on November 19, 2010, 12:41:52 AM
I might show up
Title: Re: CROOM trip weekend of Nov-26
Post by: zman03 on November 22, 2010, 09:02:37 PM
only a couple days to go!!!!! ::)  I am getting ready and anxious!!!! ;D
Title: Re: CROOM trip weekend of Nov-26
Post by: zman03 on November 24, 2010, 09:47:48 PM
less than 48 hours away!!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::)
Title: Re: CROOM trip weekend of Nov-26
Post by: Andy9933 on November 24, 2010, 11:40:33 PM
What are you driving and parking? I might make it.
Title: Re: CROOM trip weekend of Nov-26
Post by: 08Honda400EX on November 25, 2010, 05:07:00 AM
I'd go but I'll be at Dirty Foot all weekend
Title: Re: CROOM trip weekend of Nov-26
Post by: zman03 on November 25, 2010, 03:25:40 PM
andy9933, we will be in a grey f-150 with a 5x8 open trailer, we will be stayin at the quality inn cause I was told the campground was probably gonna be full.  My buddy has a yellow honda 440ex and I got a white suzuki ltz ready to rip!!!  cya out there if you go ;)
Title: Re: CROOM trip weekend of Nov-26
Post by: zman03 on November 29, 2010, 08:28:04 PM
As always ,Croom was awesome!!!!    I hope it rains the next time a day before the trip ::)  I have never seen the park that empty on a weekend like Thanksgiving.   More trails for me!!! ;D
Title: Re: CROOM trip weekend of Nov-26
Post by: KFX400 NPR on November 29, 2010, 09:30:53 PM
Yea I was out there on Sunday and it was really empty for a holiday weekend.  We had a good time and it was nice with no dust but the rails are already getting whoopped out again and its only been 3 weeks since they grated them.