does any one have any 400ex or xr400 parts for sale ?
Are you looking for engine parts?
yeah what you got ?
Quote from: mrbones on November 09, 2010, 11:40:20 AM
Are you looking for engine parts?
Yeah... what you got
this is the wrong section but, I totaled my 05 a couple years ago and I have parts just taking up space. Tell me what you want and i'll get pictures and prices. 400ex parts btw. I had the frame welded where it was cracked so there is that as well. Engine/trans has a broken shifter rod, but thats it.
is the head and valve cover the same as the 02 ?
I don't think the engine ever changed from start to at least 2005.
Quote from: gearhead400 on November 16, 2010, 08:35:40 AM
this is the wrong section but, I totaled my 05 a couple years ago and I have parts just taking up space. Tell me what you want and i'll get pictures and prices. 400ex parts btw. I had the frame welded where it was cracked so there is that as well. Engine/trans has a broken shifter rod, but thats it.
what do you mean by shifter rod? Are you talking about the part that has the spline that the shifter attaches to?
correct, that splined shaft broke right behind where the shifter attaches.
what are your price's ?
for the head and valve cover? I don't plan on parting the engine out. If your interested in the complete engine, I'll give you a price.