ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: rzr ridr on November 08, 2010, 11:36:56 PM

Title: GREAT RIDE
Post by: rzr ridr on November 08, 2010, 11:36:56 PM
Thanks Paul Matt Scott and lunch box :o ;D I had a great time today :ThumbsUp.gif you guys are awesome thanks for letting me ride your dirt bike Paul <sofa peeky> that was a blast even though I know I looked like a sissy >:( man that is a lot harder than it looks :o that takes some serious skill and it probably would help if I didnt have so much flubber hanging off each side rolback1 rolback1 once I start falling its real hard to stop :o :o Matt went turtle on the rzr  rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 then said Paul's 525 had to much power :o :o :o I did learn something though,that old saying when in doubt throttle out works if you can stay with it!!!
Title: Re: GREAT RIDE
Post by: Paul_S on November 09, 2010, 12:32:54 AM
That was a fun ride, we will be riding later in the week sir, I'll hit you up.

It was fun watching the 525 clearing the finsih by a good 3 lengths more than his 450R lolol

Hey Rhodes...let us know about the rib bro.
Title: Re: GREAT RIDE
Post by: snackpac74 on November 09, 2010, 02:14:30 PM
Yeah it was a great ride til we went to the back mx.  Anyways rib is sore but okay.  Lunch pac's apex on the other hand is in comlete rebuild mode. 
See ya'll in 4 weeks.
I am going to miss the turkey weekend mx race.   
Title: Re: GREAT RIDE
Post by: Paul_S on November 09, 2010, 02:35:32 PM
Quote from: snackpac74 on November 09, 2010, 02:14:30 PM
Yeah it was a great ride til we went to the back mx.  Anyways rib is sore but okay.  Lunch pac's apex on the other hand is in comlete rebuild mode. 
See ya'll in 4 weeks.
I am going to miss the turkey weekend mx race.   

That sux, I was going to make that one.
Title: Re: GREAT RIDE
Post by: rzr ridr on November 09, 2010, 03:01:37 PM
LOL you have a perfect attendance bro rolback1
Title: Re: GREAT RIDE
Post by: snackpac74 on November 13, 2010, 11:43:32 AM
yeah sure you were Paul.  ::)
Title: Re: GREAT RIDE
Post by: 08KFX450r on November 14, 2010, 02:04:30 AM
I probably wont make the turkey weekend either.
Title: Re: GREAT RIDE
Post by: rzr ridr on November 14, 2010, 03:55:46 PM
Quote from: 08KFX450r on November 14, 2010, 02:04:30 AM
I probably wont make the turkey weekend either.
AHH come on man :(
Title: Re: GREAT RIDE
Post by: Paul_S on November 14, 2010, 06:45:27 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on November 09, 2010, 03:01:37 PM
LOL you have a perfect attendance bro rolback1

True dat
Title: Re: GREAT RIDE
Post by: 08KFX450r on November 14, 2010, 09:35:28 PM
I dont have a ride out there..... :(