A buddy caught this apparently healthy fish until he went to fillet it.
(http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6493/dolphinfillet.jpg) (http://img832.imageshack.us/i/dolphinfillet.jpg/)
Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
Louisiana-style blackened dolphin
Now you don't have to grease your pan... ;)
Just throw 'em on and fry 'em up...
since you are in Loxahatchee, I assume that dorado was caught in the Atlantic?
Strange since the oil spill was so far north in the gulf ???
Did your buddy turn this into the FWC or the local news? I would have to think this is news worthy if that is oil......
mudneck give me more info where you caught it and how far out etc i cant believe that pic that looks crazy
Something seems fishy... :D
Ill see if i can get the location,Mahi travel great distance unlike grouper & snapper. Theres no way that is fake, how are you going to infuse just the stomach area with oil? I think it was turned in to FWC. I agree the news should have been notified.
To create this photo is easy, you cut open a healthy fish, smear in black oil, then take a photo.
Makes sense and sounds pretty simple... someone should try it and let us know...
Isn't raw oil in the ocean brown?
(http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/2010/08/06/news/economy/BP_spill_underwater_forgotten.fortune/bp_oil_spill_la_100519.top.jpg)
Quote from: Baileygunns on November 09, 2010, 09:07:49 PM
Isn't raw oil in the ocean brown?
(http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/2010/08/06/news/economy/BP_spill_underwater_forgotten.fortune/bp_oil_spill_la_100519.top.jpg)
I cant tell by your picture but for those weeds to be growing in the ocean they must have extrememy long root system ???
stop complaining and just cut lil part of oil out of fish and eat rest that looks good problem solved.... bp had enough problems why make more for them>?
Yeah, stop it you Pinko. The next thing you'll be telling us is that cigarettes cause lung disease!
What are you talking about? Cigarettes definitely don't cause lung disease.
That's what has washed up on shore in Louisiana...
But here are some more for you....
(http://www.fiint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/bp-oil-spill-leak.jpg)
(http://www.vigilantpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/bp-oil-spill-2.jpg)
(http://uktodaynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/BP-Oil-Spill.jpg)
(http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/images/0607-bp-oil-spill-cleanup/8077618-1-eng-US/0607-BP-oil-spill-cleanup_full_600.jpg)
I'm not arguing that fact that that fish id F-ed up... But oil is only black after being run through a motor.... Even after being processed oil is a light caramel color at it's darkest...
Maybe the fishes digestive tract was in need of fluid change. :o
But whatever believe it or not. The point is BP F - up our enviroment and that is that. They deserve all the bad press and any proof that surfaces should be up to them to refute and prove otherwise. Do people honestly think that the bazillions of gallons that escaped that well is just going to dissapear, no sir it will have long term effects for years to come.
we live on oil and need it every single day... it killed a few fish who cares? ill rather drive my truck with cheap gas prices then worry bout a few fishes and birds imo
Actually, that fish's guts look exactly like the lungs of cigarette smokers! Who knew fishes smoked?
Quote from: AintSkeered on November 10, 2010, 02:31:56 AM
Actually, that fish's guts look exactly like the lungs of cigarette smokers! Who knew fishes smoked?
He smokes?I thought he just took pills that is why he gets so worked up on all those political threads?
No pills and no drugs for me heck I rarely drink. BTW, I agree, the fish picture is a little suspicious.
I don't know about that but I've stopped eating oysters from the gulf
Maybe they'll come up with a renewable crude/fish oil source out of it lol