http://www.howtofoldashirt.net/
For some reason I found this funny. :-\
LOL yeah, ive seen that before... its pretty cool. i've tried it, but i cant do it as good as her! ;D
I don't get it. But I do know how to fold my underwear in 6 inch squares.
I wish I knew how to do that. But then again I put mine on hangers. ;D
I like the "Rolling up into a ball and throwing into a drawer" method myself ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on June 30, 2005, 11:30:20 PM
I wish I knew how to do that. But then again I put mine on hangers. ;D
You put your underwear on hangers ;D.
:o :o :o
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 01, 2005, 08:07:26 AM
I like the "Rolling up into a ball and throwing into a drawer" method myself ;D
Just leave in the dryer and pull out when needed. Thats what I like.
that "Folding" stuff is a pain just throw it in the drawer and wear it when we need it.
Quote from: 2Raptors on July 01, 2005, 08:37:25 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on June 30, 2005, 11:30:20 PM
I wish I knew how to do that. But then again I put mine on hangers. ;D
You put your underwear on hangers ;D.
No but you can stand in my closet and I will stretch it over head. :o You can be my sack boy !! ;D
That man called me a really dirty word.