Just wanted to remind everyone that gun season has started. We do not allow any hunting at the motoplex, you are perfectly safe if you stay on our property.....please please please ensure you are aware of our boundaries. Maps are available at the front, we are also happy to personally show you the key areas of the park if you are still unsure.
Please note, riding off the property during any time is just downright rude, riding off it right now is even worse.
Hey I thought that was a deer with loud bowels my bad :o :o :o
Paul in from Grand Old England he does not like guns. :J
I guess he hasnt noticed the N.R.A. stickers on my truck ;)
I don't care one way or another about guns, just don't bring them onto my property. If you must bring one keep it in the truck. No taking it out on the trails, no shooting at wildlife, if you get scared, come and see us...we will assess the danger and either move or shoo away anything ;)
Urban vermin don't venture on Paul's property!
Quote from: Paul_S on November 04, 2010, 10:40:53 PM
I don't care one way or another about guns, just don't bring them onto my property. If you must bring one keep it in the truck. No taking it out on the trails, no shooting at wildlife, if you get scared, come and see us...we will assess the danger and either move or shoo away anything ;)
you gonna shoo away a skunk ape :o :o :o rolback1
Quote from: rzr ridr on November 05, 2010, 02:58:48 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on November 04, 2010, 10:40:53 PM
I don't care one way or another about guns, just don't bring them onto my property. If you must bring one keep it in the truck. No taking it out on the trails, no shooting at wildlife, if you get scared, come and see us...we will assess the danger and either move or shoo away anything ;)
you gonna shoo away a skunk ape :o :o :o rolback1
not a chance Hershel (sp??) he likes you too much to shoo away...lol
Quote from: OPowersports on November 06, 2010, 01:23:52 AM
Quote from: rzr ridr on November 05, 2010, 02:58:48 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on November 04, 2010, 10:40:53 PM
I don't care one way or another about guns, just don't bring them onto my property. If you must bring one keep it in the truck. No taking it out on the trails, no shooting at wildlife, if you get scared, come and see us...we will assess the danger and either move or shoo away anything ;)
you gonna shoo away a skunk ape :o :o :o rolback1
not a chance Hershel (sp??) he likes you too much to shoo away...lol
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
I gotta admit, I am partial to Herschel ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on November 05, 2010, 02:58:48 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on November 04, 2010, 10:40:53 PM
I don't care one way or another about guns, just don't bring them onto my property. If you must bring one keep it in the truck. No taking it out on the trails, no shooting at wildlife, if you get scared, come and see us...we will assess the danger and either move or shoo away anything ;)
you gonna shoo away a skunk ape :o :o :o rolback1
Why would he want to shoo off Ocalamike?
Quote from: patches206 on November 06, 2010, 12:41:27 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on November 05, 2010, 02:58:48 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on November 04, 2010, 10:40:53 PM
I don't care one way or another about guns, just don't bring them onto my property. If you must bring one keep it in the truck. No taking it out on the trails, no shooting at wildlife, if you get scared, come and see us...we will assess the danger and either move or shoo away anything ;)
you gonna shoo away a skunk ape :o :o :o rolback1
Why would he want to shoo off Ocalamike?
well the smell alone....umm never mind. lol
Quote from: Paul_S on November 06, 2010, 11:25:52 AM
I gotta admit, I am partial to Herschel ;D
Thanks Paul :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif you aight to dawg I dont care what these guys say ;D what the hell is sp?? :dunno.gif
Quote from: rzr ridr on November 06, 2010, 03:23:51 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on November 06, 2010, 11:25:52 AM
I gotta admit, I am partial to Herschel ;D
Thanks Paul :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif you aight to dawg I dont care what these guys say ;D what the hell is sp?? :dunno.gif
sp is short for spelling. I can't remember how to spell your name bro so I did my best. ;)
Quote from: OPowersports on November 06, 2010, 10:20:14 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on November 06, 2010, 03:23:51 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on November 06, 2010, 11:25:52 AM
I gotta admit, I am partial to Herschel ;D
Thanks Paul :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif you aight to dawg I dont care what these guys say ;D what the hell is sp?? :dunno.gif
sp is short for spelling. I can't remember how to spell your name bro so I did my best. ;)
Oh ok bro you was close though I figured it was some wise crack <:( I was like sp sp what could that mean rolback1 rolback1 rolback1