a bunch of us are going up campin that weekend and riding early saturday morning till whenever then hangin out and havin fun that nite and commin home sunday..
I am so jealous :'(
where are you riding saturday? i'll probably be up that way, love riding with new people......but also, what kind of riding do you do?
Sounds like a fun weekend. Is it at Scrub you are camping?
i found out tonite i think we will be camping at big scrub. We will be getting there friday afternoon/nite and leaving sunday sometime.
You are right Coudy, thats the plan, can't wait , and about the kind of riding, we normally do the fast one ;D, it will be a nice group, I'm sure we will find a ponud or something to set a little track and have some fun there too.
Hey Bill, there will be another time, for now, enjoy your time with your son.
ha ya we ride fast. and we need a bunch of people to ride up there with us too. we awalys enjoy riding we new people. I just cant wait till saturday when we go to blue sink to swim!
Damn, I will miss you guys by two weekends. But maybe you can come back on the 30th. You guys live in Tampa right? Fast riding is what I like. The faster the better. I will be there on the 30th of July. We'll stay in touch Luis.
Hey Eric, I'm sure we can fix some ridin for that weekend to, if not in Ocala there are some tracks arround
that sucks you cant make it up there after this weekend im stripping my bike down and re-doing a bunch of stuff to get ready for next years FTR so i dunno when i will be riding after that
Come on Coudy, you can ride it the way it is until you get all of your parts, the you can do what ever you need to do to your quad...
we will see how it goes im thinkin about getting the frame powdercoated tho
Darn ...would have loved to go...............but thats a birthday weekend...........we will be there each Sat before and after................later................
For all you "Speed guys". We'll be having another speed ride soon. Sometime next month ;). The ride sounds like fun. Wish that I could make it but this is my w/e to work :'(.
Come on Rob !!! well if you can't this weekend, let me know when are you guys coming up ... I'll try to get to Wayne si if he can come with us... By the way we went to Bartow tonight, it was a blast (little to hot early, but it was OK)
sounds like fun i live 10 minutes from there,might get wet,still planning on riding with all the rain coming? let me know
Well we have one week, lets hope the rain had gone by then, since you live so close, you can keep us updated weather ways !!! and yes sure come over, more quads=more funn
thanks thats great,i know alot of trails or what ever riding u wanna do keep in touch
Ok guys, let see how many of us are coming, we need to fine-tune some details...
il be there, u are going to big scrub right?
i wanted to go to big scrub today, but no1 would go :-\ , maby im just a lil 2 crazy and dont care what the weather is ???
Yes, that's the plan, like we pm before, we plan to get there Friday evening, ride Saturday, have some funn that night and come back some time on Sunday.
i would just be riding saturday, maby sunday if i wasnt too tired to change my oil that night, i could be there as eirly as eirly as 730, depending on when u plan to ride, if you dont plan to start out real eirly, i would come a lil later(more sleep)
hope to ride with you saturday,
Randall
Hey Randall, it shouldn't be a problem, some guys are coming on Saturday morning, and I'm sure we are doing more then just one ride.
i will be there friday saturday and sunday but deffinantly not riding sunday! gonna party saturday nite :o
Quote from: in0v8er on July 10, 2005, 10:47:44 PM
i will be there friday saturday and sunday but deffinantly not riding sunday! gonna party saturday nite :o
I sure hope someone else will be driving ya home then....................lol
i dont plan on leavin till whenever i wake up on sunday lol
Good Man!! have a great time...................
Quote from: susieblazer on July 10, 2005, 11:06:36 PM
Good Man!! have a great time...................
Oh we awalys do have a good time when were riding!!
Awesome so do we, too bad we all can't make it this date.................lol
well that's why we are staying Saturday night, and we have Sunday to recover ;D
Dont forget hooters wednesday nite!!! ;D i love the food there
I'll be there sat morn. 7:30, 8:00. I've been trying to get a sat off to ride and this is it!!!!
Kohler
hi were in if u dont mind just let us know what time,i ride a 4x4 but still ride with the big boys,know all the trails there so let me know
k guys for yall who are meeting us there, i will be in an 03 ford supercrew with a white 20' haulmark trailer. luis will have his explorer and 12' enclosed trailer. dont be shy, we'll be up at the crack of dawn revin it up. hope to see everyone there !!!
green dodge 1500 reglar cab pickup with black 450r in the back, il be parked under the powelines across from scrub, hopin to get there anywhere from 730-8am, depending on traffic +- 5-10 min
Quote from: kevoquad on July 12, 2005, 10:39:22 PM
k guys for yall who are meeting us there, i will be in an 03 ford supercrew with a white 20' haulmark trailer. luis will have his explorer and 12' enclosed trailer. dont be shy, we'll be up at the crack of dawn revin it up. hope to see everyone there !!!
haha i dunno if i will be up at the crack of dawn! thats just crazy talk
Yeah guys, everyuone that want's to joing us, just show up, 4x4, sport it doesn't matter just come in ;D
I can't take it anymore!!! :'(
i'm there for sure, its been about 3 weeks since i've been out with the quad. I'll be parking by randall in a silver 97 chevy with an 05 400ex. Hope to meet some new people and have a great ride! ;D
Quote from: gearhead400 on July 14, 2005, 12:14:02 AM
i'm there for sure, its been about 3 weeks since i've been out with the quad. I'll be parking by randall in a silver 97 chevy with an 05 400ex. Hope to meet some new people and have a great ride! ;D
Kyle what's up bro? I am gonna try and make this ride to. Looks like a good group ;D
not much, just been workin ;)
hopefully you'll be able to make this ride. Should be fun.
Ok guys, I'll be leaving in 10 minutes, I'll see you all up there !!! ;D