OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY (fka: Thunder Bowl Speedway)
7197 NW GAINSVILLE RD, OCALA, FL.
CONTACT INFO: BILL CLEARY 352-279-6218
TT RACING NOVEMBER 13TH
CLASSES FOR ALL BIKES & QUADS!!
GATES OPEN AT 1PM
PRATICE AT 3PM
RACING AT 5PM
GATES FEES:
5 & UNDER FREE
6-12 $5
10 TO ADULT $10
RACE FEES:
PEE WEE CLASSES $10
YOUTH CLASSES $15
ADULT CLASSES $25
MONEY CLASSES $40
OMS WILL BE OPEN FOR PRACTICE NOV. 14TH FROM 10AM TILL 3PM//OVERNIGHT PARKING AVAILABLE!!
OUR WEBSITE WILL BE UP SOON!!! ocalamicrospeedway.com
HELP SPREAD THE WORD TT RACING IS BACK!!
Did this ever happen?
I just pass to see if there were going to be some quad TT race and I only saw micro carts doing flat track practice and this was about 4:50 pm (race schd to start at 5:00pm) and flyer was for TT racing
I would love to see some TT race but I left cause did'nt saw any race quads around.
2500rsith, We did not get much participation for the TT race on the 13th, Next year we will promote TT more and establish a full schedule for TT in 2011.
Thanks for coming by anyway,
Bill