Hope to see everyone there!!
WJ
all rite quads whos comin?
Quote from: dirtysouthmotorsports on November 04, 2010, 01:21:13 AM
all rite quads whos comin?
We are going to be there, Is the Georgia crew racing this weekend,they missed out on there :drive.gif lessons at the last race !!
r yall runin the banshee tomorrow?
Quote from: dirtysouthmotorsports on November 06, 2010, 03:35:53 AM
r yall runin the banshee tomorrow?
unfortunately ,we more than likely will be !!
havn't quite finished the YFZ yet .
Quote from: cj on November 05, 2010, 06:36:32 PM
Quote from: dirtysouthmotorsports on November 04, 2010, 01:21:13 AM
all rite quads whos comin?
We are going to be there, Is the Georgia crew racing this weekend,they missed out on there :drive.gif lessons at the last race !!
LOL thats funny! i think were just gonna hit up the last race. i think scott's going to ride my 500 so that should be interesting. i never get to see it going around the track........
so i guess theres no photos from the 6th? havent even seen results or points
Quote from: dirtysouthmotorsports on November 16, 2010, 11:47:27 PM
so i guess theres no photos from the 6th? havent even seen results or points
Hey dirtysouthmotorsports
I take it you are not on the e mail list. I sent out the points and next race flyer a few days ago. I have been a little under the weather and not on the computer as much so I am guilty of slow posting. For that I do apologize. Pictures were provided by others and I will try and get them posted tonight. Send me your e mail address and I will add you to our list. jonesyancey@tampabay.rr.com
Thanks
WJ
you have a pm with my info
thanks
Tyler #15
You have an e mail waiting :)