Hey, I got my Quad today and I am going to take it somewhere in Ocala tomorrow does anyone want to ride? ... Just looking to have some fun in the sun (woods). Open to suggestions
- Andy :)
I might head out to maytown/5a tomorrow..but it wont be till around 330-4pm
What kind of quad?
I'll be out at 5A too about 2:30-3ish
Ok, Cool. I might head out there early afternoon. Got a old 300ex . Havent ridden in a couple years. Lookin to get her out
sorry I didnt see this earlyer. I am riding with 3 other people in the Ft. McCoy area off 315 or 316 today, we will be there from 9:00 til whenever. You can call me and get dir. if you dont know where it is. (352)342-5706 Brian. Or look for the Silver Honda Ridgeline with the Tampabayridindirty.com stickers on the front and back.