Y'all brag on your ltr's, so how come one of your top riders is sitting on and daydreaming about owning my 525.....just saying ;)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/2010%20Motoplex%20MX%20Dirt%20Quad%2010%2016%2010/IMG_8989.jpg)
Poor Tyler sitting in the right place at the wrong time rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Poor me in the same pic as that thing! :'(
Quote from: JECKELS on October 19, 2010, 09:14:28 AM
Poor me in the same pic as that thing! :'(
HOW DARE YOU CALL THAT PHENOMENAL MACHINE A THING >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Sir, I challenge you to a one on one run on the drag strip.
:D :D :D I accept your challange, Sir.
Quote from: Paul_S on October 19, 2010, 09:38:57 AM
Quote from: JECKELS on October 19, 2010, 09:14:28 AM
Poor me in the same pic as that thing! :'(
HOW DARE YOU CALL THAT PHENOMENAL MACHINE A THING >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Sir, I challenge you to a one on one run on the drag strip.
that is a THiNG. haha. nothing phenomenal about it :O gets beat by a girl all the time...on a 450 nonetheless. ;D
.......but it might beat eckels... :o
hahahah :P
im definitely watching this race.
Really!!!
rolback1
It will be interesting considering that both Pauls 525 and Jeckles 450 haven't beat the Mud Monkey 450 yet? So just saying that the race between you two should be pretty close!!!! :-X
I have to add that Jeckles, mud Monkey, and everyone else that races the Novice MX race watch out Im coming back to race and I will be on my bike. I hope you guys have been practicing.
You should be worried about the YFZ Blue from down your way running the "Pro novice" class... AKA sand baggers class... But you may watch out for Jeckles, hes been practicing while hes been gone too.
Nick will not be there this feature.Jeckles and I had some good races so I bet this one will be a good one also.
Quote from: SuperCoop on October 19, 2010, 12:36:33 PM
It will be interesting considering that both Pauls 525 and Jeckles 450 haven't beat the Mud Monkey 450 yet? So just saying that the race between you two should be pretty close!!!! :-X
Beating a stalled quad with a loose battery connection ain't nothing to be bragging about. >:(
Paul, Excuses!!!!
Seems that Matt has a trend on riding the bikes with the bad battery issues, but the Honda made it without one, it must be the electric seat warmer option you have on the 525 that slows it down more, that bike has to many unneeded FuFu options, just RACE!!!!!!
Quote from: SuperCoop on October 19, 2010, 05:30:54 PM
Seems that Matt has a trend on riding the bikes with the bad battery issues, but the Honda made it without one, it must be the electric seat warmer option you have on the 525 that slows it down more, that bike has to many unneeded FuFu options, just RACE!!!!!!
Never have too many fufu options.
Don't worry, the extra 75cc's the ktm motor has, more than compensates for the seat warmer. ;)
Quote from: SuperCoop on October 19, 2010, 03:02:34 PM
You should be worried about the YFZ Blue from down your way running the "Pro novice" class... AKA sand baggers class... But you may watch out for Jeckles, hes been practicing while hes been gone too.
Pro Novice LMAO... But it was my first race ever... And now its white so watch out......hahaha
I cant imagine what i would do with another 75 CC. I wouldn't have the forearm strength to hold on to it. You must have incredible forearm strength... ;) ;) Thats why the drag races are perfect for you lack of stamina :o :o
Quote from: SuperCoop on October 19, 2010, 06:27:18 PM
I cant imagine what i would do with another 75 CC. I wouldn't have the forearm strength to hold on to it. You must have incredible forearm strength... ;) ;) Thats why the drag races are perfect for you lack of stamina :o :o
Go to the gym sir
If you look at the picture closely its like he is going to get sick and puke> he thought it was the trash can. :-*
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on October 19, 2010, 07:23:09 PM
If you look at the picture closely its like he is going to get sick and puke> he thought it was the trash can. :-*
FUO
Practicing, I didn't even have time to eat!!!!!!
Paul,
Look though the pictures again, the only picture that Tyler had a smile on his face was the picture when Aaron was getting his award. i was thinking that Tyler was finally smiling thinking that he two has one of the fastest Black LTR's on the planet, and also trying to figure out how he is going to explain how he got all the oil stains on his sneeks from sitting on the 525 to his Mom.
I know he wasn't smiling...he was Jonesing.
Tyler was closing his eyes for a minute to thank GOD for John not buying a Polaris Outlaw, during the short time he sat on it, he got a head ache from the lack of oxygen from sitting up so high in the air... It must have came with the wrong length shocks, or is it IRS and all wheel drive??? <sofa peeky>
LOL, even though the appropriate response to your post is a FUB, the comment about the O2 was fairly amusing. ;D
WHAT!!! NO FUB :o you gettin soft cool hand lube ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on October 21, 2010, 11:34:07 AM
WHAT!!! NO FUB :o you gettin soft cool hand lube ;D ;D ;D
Couldn't help it homes, it was funny ;)
YES!! Chris was right, I would have to pay the owner to take the polaris back because they sell them for a reason