Okay, the first ATVFlorida.com Toy Run will be held at the same time as the Eureka Group Ride on Aug. 6. Participation is not manadatory to ride.
Toys should be unopened, and unwrapped and please no toys less than $10.
It would be nice to get an idea of how many people will be bringing toys so I will know what size trailer to bring.
For those that can't make this ride I will be scheduling at least one more run hopefully two.
Thank you all for your support.
JW.
I am in so far and wil bring about 4-6 toys with the crew
I am in and will bring toy. Come on guys and gals this is a good cause and only 2 said they would be there with toys.
jwscroll, good idea and good job. It would be nice if someone knows a reporter and could get some positive coverage.
Jim,
Well I have to say that I'm dissapointed at the response (or lack thereof) from you people. All this talk about how people wanna do the right thing and noone wants to help.
Fine.
My family and I will be at the next ride collecting for this cause. If we only get a few than so be it, if we fill the truck than so be it, it's in Gods hands now.
Jon, there no way that my family can make it on that day. But if you PM your address I will send some toys to you. Thanks man and dont give up its for the kids...
Don't sweat it BigDaddy, I hope to do another toy run in south Florida to benefit the riders down there. Perhaps we'll get a better response.
I know that there are some big hearted ppl on this site thats why I proposed the toy runs. If we get a big enough turnout for the first couple of runs we're bound to get positive media coverage instead of the negative BS I keep hearing about ATV's and their riders.
I look forward to meeting some more People from this site either way.
If you do something in SE section of town we will be glad to donate toys for the cause
Mama Grizz
Thanks Mama Grizz. I just need a riding area to plan it at. If you know of one in that area please let me know.
Jon
My brother and I are gonna try to make it. Cant wait to ride and to help out the kids at the same time.
Have posted a design in the photo forum. Price will be $7 per shirt. The design will go over the left pocket and will be a black and white design. Due to time costraints I might have t ship the shirts after the event. Payment will not be due until you receive your shirt.
There is no profit from this, thats the price of the shirt and the silkscreen.
Noone else is up to the challenge?
I will take 3 in XXXL if you can get it.
If you are worried about what size trailer to bring why not charge an extra 10 dollars for the shirts? Then you will not even need a trailer. Could be a simpler process for all. Just an idea.
I thought about that. Am willing to take money donations in that form. All toys and proceeds from the shirts will go to the Arnold Palmer Childrens Hospital in Orlando. I need to know colors and any XXL orders today so I can preorder the most popular colors.
Also would you like to have the design over the pocket or as a full front. I will order both, but unless you tell me ahead of time it's first come first serve.
Thank you all for your support in this endeavour to bring ATV's into a more positive light.
Jon
Jon - I like the one big design in white possibly on a red or blue shirt , thats just my opinion either way I would like a medium If there is anything you might need me to do help let me know I would like to help
If you've got that quad choppered you could show it off at the collection point.
You want red or blue?
You can count On me for toys and I would Love to ride but I do not know were the ride. :o
Jon,
I will try to make the ride but I will get toys to you whether I make the ride or not.
Mike
The first ride will be held Aug. 6 at Eureka Dam(Ocala). For more details see the Eureka Dam Group Ride 1 thread in the group rides forum.
For those of you who just found out there will be at least one more ride in southern Florida, details are forth coming.
I hope to plan another ride in Ocala before hunting season begins.
Thanks to all that have responded, Jon.
Jon - If not to much trouble I would like a medium in blue if not I will take a medium in whatever you got
Jon - I do not think i will have the bike choppered at the time of the ride but hey if it is done you know i will be there at the collection point with ya
Quote from: spacerider on July 07, 2005, 07:56:46 PM
Jon - I do not think i will have the bike choppered at the time of the ride but hey if it is done you know i will be there at the collection point with ya
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it better be in some kind of mobile capasity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is new info about the T-shirts posted at the Toy Run T-shirts thread in the photo forum.
Any changes to special orders need to be in by Mon.