In order to make the event go smoothly we need a few volunteers to help with the events.
MX Race (about 3-1/2 hours)
Flaggers
1: Hershell
2: Jennifer
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
Starting gate operator: Sodell
Barrel Race (about 30 mins)
Timer: Tater
Line up boss: Jeckles
Drag Race
Line Up Boss: Tater
Starter: Hershell
Scorekeeper: Mindi
Finish Line Judge: Matt
Sunday XC Race (2-1/2 hours)
Scorekeeper: Mindi
Spotter: Tater
OBTW
Pay sux (zero), plus the boss is an azzhole ;)
I can help on sat and im use to working for free for azzholes ;D ;D ;D you making matt judge sense he made your KTM look bad :o :o :o ;D
just kiddin dawg your defitnetly no azzhole ;D
maybe we dont tell you enough your a GREAT GUY PAUL!!!
Quote from: rzr ridr on October 18, 2010, 09:30:29 PM
I can help on sat and im use to working for free for azzholes ;D ;D ;D you making matt judge sense he made your KTM look bad :o :o :o ;D
just kiddin dawg your defitnetly no azzhole ;D
maybe we dont tell you enough your a GREAT GUY PAUL!!!
Thank you sir, just let me know which jobs your up for and I will slot you in. Hopefully we can get enough volunteers to be able to hold all the events. ;D
I will do the gate... That way if Brandon races I can help him line up.
Just treat me like you do Matt dawg where ever you need me the most ;D ;D ;D
Put in for Barrel Race line up boss, Might be able to do more waiting to see if I can get a Drag race Machine together.
So far we don't have enough volunteers to do any of the events, :-\ maybe if no one is interested we can just have the mx race and the couple of the events we don't need help on b:r
Let's give it a couple of more days. :N
I can do the timer for the barrel race ;D I can even do my own time ;) that way I know ill win ;D ;D ;D might even beat FUB rolback1
I will help on anything but the xc race and i am shure taylor and mindi will help also
Quote from: john450r on October 19, 2010, 01:04:12 PM
I will help on anything but the xc race and i am shure taylor and mindi will help also
Pick a job/s sir, all the unfilled openings are in the first post. Thanks.
Count me in at my usual post ;D
Well Taylors in a cast up to her arm pit so she will do whatever... And I will help.. You know that. Just put our name somewhere
Quote from: rzr ridr on October 18, 2010, 09:30:29 PM
I can help on sat and im use to working for free for azzholes ;D ;D ;D you making matt judge sense he made your KTM look bad :o :o :o ;D
just kiddin dawg your defitnetly no azzhole ;D
maybe we dont tell you enough your a GREAT GUY PAUL!!!
hahaha ;D
Best chance the 525 has is with Matt at the finish line!!!!!!!! :-*
rolback1 rolback1 get ready cuz its coming.....fu what ;D ;D ;D
:N :N :N
Hey Paul sign me up for score keeper for the drag races.... Chris
Quote from: SuperCoop on October 21, 2010, 12:47:29 AM
Hey Paul sign me up for score keeper for the drag races.... Chris
Done ;)
just saw the post...put me down for somethin
Quote from: TRXASAURUS on October 22, 2010, 12:14:16 AM
just saw the post...put me down for somethin
Thank you sir, please pick a job and I will put you down for it ;D
Quote from: SuperCoop on October 21, 2010, 12:47:29 AM
Hey Paul sign me up for score keeper for the drag races.... Chris
:o No outlaw is going to win now. ;)
Quote from: Andy9933 on October 22, 2010, 02:38:42 AM
Quote from: SuperCoop on October 21, 2010, 12:47:29 AM
Hey Paul sign me up for score keeper for the drag races.... Chris
:o No outlaw is going to win now. ;)
I trust him :o
I can flag until my race at least.
Whens the mx race paul? earlier on in the am sat?
Quote from: dirtslinger on October 23, 2010, 03:17:35 AM
Whens the mx race paul? earlier on in the am sat?
Here is the schedule sir:
Saturday - Open riding all day and night.
Scavenger Hunt 9am-6pm
9am-10am MX sign up and practice
10.30am-2pm MX Races (Adults and Kids)
3pm-4pm Barrel & Water Pail Races (Adults and Kids)
5pm-7pm Sand Drag (Adults & Kids)
7pm-10pm Chili Cookoff, trick o treating, costumes, awards, hay rides, poker draw.
10pm-Whenever ~ Epic Night Rides
Sunday
9.30am-12.00am XC Race
1pm MX Relay Race (Freaky Flyers FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Paul I will man the EMS post at all events. I will help with the scoring on the Saturday MX races, and of course I will be at the start of all the events so I can help there as well.
Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on October 23, 2010, 11:53:03 PM
Paul I will man the EMS post at all events. I will help with the scoring on the Saturday MX races, and of course I will be at the start of all the events so I can help there as well.
Hey Hitman glad to hear your going to make it. ;D
You will probably be needed at the sand drags when the poopolaris gets beat.... :o
I guess that i will resign for the score keeping, i may need to get my LTR in the mix and wear that 525 out.....
Quote from: SuperCoop on October 24, 2010, 02:56:13 AM
I guess that i will resign for the score keeping, i may need to get my LTR in the mix and wear that 525 out.....
That wont be hard. its a polaris.
I thought for sure there would be a FUS or a FUB :dunno.gif
Quote from: snackpac74 on October 25, 2010, 03:17:34 AM
I thought for sure there would be a FUS or a FUB :dunno.gif
Nothing warranting and FU* ;D
Way it's looking, we only have one helper for the drag race so unless anyone else steps up to the plate in the next day or two it's going to be a moot point ;D
Paul i am going for barrel racing maybe cross country as well
mindi and taylor can help with the drag races
Quote from: john450r on October 25, 2010, 12:05:03 PM
mindi and taylor can help with the drag races
Thank you sir ;D
My mom and dad will help out with the race on Saturday .... my dad will be a flagger and my mom wants to be the 30 second girl.... and melisa wants to be a flagger to
paul if you need another medic on hand me and my wife could possibly come, im on 2 wheels now and shes got my trx330r. Let me know brother.
Quote from: Zachtucker on October 25, 2010, 11:23:44 PM
My mom and dad will help out with the race on Saturday .... my dad will be a flagger and my mom wants to be the 30 second girl.... and melisa wants to be a flagger to
Quote from: Cosmo on October 26, 2010, 12:13:06 AM
paul if you need another medic on hand me and my wife could possibly come, im on 2 wheels now and shes got my trx330r. Let me know brother.
Cool, Hitman will cover this one, but definitely for the last 2 races of my season.
I will pm you next week.