ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: o4250 on June 30, 2005, 11:05:26 PM

Title: Fast cash!
Post by: o4250 on June 30, 2005, 11:05:26 PM
http://www.humanforsale.com/
Title: Re: Fast cash!
Post by: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 01, 2005, 12:20:27 PM
I am worth exactly $2,561,858  ;D

Any buyers?
Title: Re: Fast cash!
Post by: big-daddy on July 01, 2005, 01:05:08 PM
You can get my x-wife for free ;)
Title: Re: Fast cash!
Post by: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 01, 2005, 01:32:36 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on July 01, 2005, 01:05:08 PM
You can get a x-wife for free ;)

Send pics ;D
Title: Re: Fast cash!
Post by: speedman8903 on July 02, 2005, 01:22:34 AM
im worth $1,334,000, doesnt look much 2 me??? :-\
Title: Re: Fast cash!
Post by: big-daddy on July 02, 2005, 01:36:10 AM
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 01, 2005, 01:32:36 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on July 01, 2005, 01:05:08 PM
You can get my x-wife for free ;)

Send pics ;D
here you go

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Fast cash!
Post by: bigscrub79 on July 04, 2005, 10:14:34 PM
I guess my size makes me worth more, $2,095,314
Title: Re: Fast cash!
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 05, 2005, 04:28:46 AM
apparently little people arent worth much in the human sales market :'(

$1,889,068
Title: Re: Fast cash!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on July 05, 2005, 04:40:34 AM
im only 1,630. mom dad dont worry bout me getting kidnapped
Title: Re: Fast cash!
Post by: MuddyGurl101 on July 05, 2005, 03:44:25 PM
I am $1,832,662 . I think I am worth more!
Title: Re: Fast cash!
Post by: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 05, 2005, 05:44:48 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on July 02, 2005, 01:36:10 AM
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 01, 2005, 01:32:36 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on July 01, 2005, 01:05:08 PM
You can get my x-wife for free ;)

Send pics ;D
here you go

Not bad, not bad. Do you have any others? ;D
Title: Re: Fast cash!
Post by: MxRacingChick21 on July 05, 2005, 07:59:14 PM
I am worth $1,818,530. Wow how did somebody get 2 million something and everybody else got around 1.8?
Title: Re: Fast cash!
Post by: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 05, 2005, 08:49:03 PM
Quote from: MxRacingChick21 on July 05, 2005, 07:59:14 PM
I am worth $1,818,530. Wow how did somebody get 2 million something and everybody else got around 1.8?

I don't know about BigScrub79, but I'm worth it :)
Title: Re: Fast cash!
Post by: bigscrub79 on July 06, 2005, 02:34:50 AM
Im 6'4 and about 325lbs so i think 2 million is a bargain.  ;D