ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: Austin.Fies on October 14, 2010, 05:41:07 PM

Title: 5A on Saturday
Post by: Austin.Fies on October 14, 2010, 05:41:07 PM
Does anybody know the conditions at 5A right now? I know its probably wet. I'm bringing a friend with his first bike up there Saturday morning. Anyone else interested in going? I've got a 680, friend has a 500. Not looking to sink our bike, just ride all day and drink beer. We are comming from Vero beach so about a 1h15m drive but well worth it IMO.

Let me know if you would like to go, it would be nice to meet riders outside of mudfest.
Title: Re: 5A on Saturday
Post by: Baileygunns on October 14, 2010, 06:59:43 PM
Dry Dry Dry... There is some mud out back in Moose pond and some in the playground out front, but that's about it. I was just out there last Saturday in my truck and we've had NO rain.
Title: Re: 5A on Saturday
Post by: outindeltona on October 14, 2010, 07:11:31 PM
yep very dry...im getting a couple new quads this weekend so i'll be out there with the family...should be fun on the sport quads,and im bringing a 4x4 in case i find mud..
Title: Re: 5A on Saturday
Post by: Austin.Fies on October 14, 2010, 08:55:29 PM
Pretty dry sounds fine to me. "outindeltona", are you going on Saturday? I'll be on a Camo 680 Honda with a Foreman. Look forward to riding.
Title: Re: 5A on Saturday
Post by: hsi579 on October 14, 2010, 10:13:16 PM
If I get cancelled from work Saturday I'll head out there too! Maybe I'll actually get to ride with ya Baileygunns! Not just see you go by!
Title: Re: 5A on Saturday
Post by: asmart82 on October 15, 2010, 11:20:00 AM
Dry isn't even the word for it.  More like a desert!
Title: Re: 5A on Saturday
Post by: Baileygunns on October 15, 2010, 06:22:56 PM
lol.. As soon as these ribs heal I'll be back out!
Title: Re: 5A on Saturday
Post by: outindeltona on October 15, 2010, 08:14:18 PM
i'll probably be out there later sat,or sunday morning...
Title: Re: 5A on Saturday
Post by: hsi579 on October 15, 2010, 10:28:17 PM
asmart82 is right, its like a desert! Just got home from there and its SOOOO dry!
Title: Re: 5A on Saturday
Post by: zman03 on October 15, 2010, 11:41:09 PM
how far is it from Miami?
Title: Re: 5A on Saturday
Post by: AMC on October 15, 2010, 11:56:44 PM
About 225 miles, 3-1/2 to 4 hours depending on traffic.


Title: Re: 5A on Saturday
Post by: can-am800 on October 18, 2010, 01:13:43 AM

   How is the rideing at 5a i see that a lot of ppl ride there im from west palm and would like to go up there for a weekend
Title: Re: 5A on Saturday
Post by: Chevy1500z71 on October 18, 2010, 03:23:42 AM
we were out there Saturday. we were the guys pulling a portopotty on a trailer behind a side by side if anyone saw us...