I got some sheets of camo and cut out leaves and branches etc.
Not sure how it will hold up? But they use this on trucks, ATV's etc. it's waterproof.
(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2421/img0307b7kn.jpg)
(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9562/img0321b8ll.jpg)
(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7778/img0314b8lb.jpg)
(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5200/img0313b8bo.jpg)
(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7199/img0310b7nk.jpg)
(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9407/img0309b0qd.jpg)
Jeff put on a new bumper and a winch ...woohoo...ready for the mountains now :P
(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5648/img0311c6dh.jpg)
WOW!! it looks like that mossy oak is growing right out of your quad ! :o
how about a shot a little further away?
Looks good.
yaya in the woods! it will be like wheres waldo...but with a kingquad!
:P
looks really cool. ;)
What? I can't see anything. ??? ;D
LMAO, looks sharp. ;)
I used this on my dash and other interior pieces on my truck. It looks good I think and beats the $300 a truck store wanted for the Mossy Oak dash overlay. I have been wanting to do my quad, but no time yet. I will get it done soon and post pics.
Well ill be dammed. Those KingQuads are lookin nice!
Hey Kawgrl!
Nice graphics...
But where did you get the Bumper....? I need one like that!
Thanks,
Hibrass
becareful Kawgirl, After a few drinks! I keep running into my...
Damn thing hides on me!
Hibrass, it's a kimpex, got it from www.4atvtires.com $114.95.
Quote from: Hibrass on July 01, 2005, 07:10:53 AM
Hey Kawgrl!
Nice graphics...
But where did you get the Bumper....? I need one like that!
Thanks,
Hibrass
deff love the bumper!!! got to get one ;D
thats cool. i am not familiar with the camo sheets. how did you attatch it to your quad? are they like stickers? i have a polaris sportsman 500 i wouldnt mind doing that to.