Hi,
I am looking for partners to go together at Avon Park Estates and Sun and Lakes trails.
Ussually i ride weekends and some times during the week. I know the trails not 100% But enougth.
Its a hudge place to ride with diferent type or trails, water, sand, mud and climbs.
contact me here to make a group.
Some mud.
Some water
Dificult trails
(http://www.netsolpr.com/zeus/zeus1.jpg)
me and my buddy lookin for different places to ride i have a raptor 660 he has a kfx700 and a brute force 650 4x4 when do you plan on ridin and how much is it
Avon Park Estates is free. Just lets coordinate a day for go. you can email. nelvick@netsolpr.com
I could be up for it? Is it legal? Safe?
how far is this place from Miami?
Yes is legal, safe and is 150 Miles from Miami. is in Highlands County. People ride down there for long years.
can you give me directions how to get there from Miami?
legal it is not but as long as you stay off the roads this is the place I wrote about 1 time we meet the nices cop at even showed us where to park at