One more month till i get my license and get to go to the plex on wednsdays
Quote from: 08KFX450r on October 01, 2010, 08:04:29 PM
One more month till i get my license and get to go to the plex on wednsdays
We don't ride much on Wednesdays.
Dade City do a practice Thursday nights.
Well I will be out there all the time, so get ready for the suzuki
Quote from: 08KFX450r on October 01, 2010, 08:08:23 PM
Well I will be out there all the time, so get ready for the suzuki
SWEEET :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif hey paul can we get a key for the loader ;D oh yea and the gate and turn the cameras off ;D ;D ;D unless you want the po po chasing us through your park :o :o :o
I WANTA RIDE ;D I WANTA RIDE ;D I WANTA RIDE ;D <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>