SAY? ??? ;D ;D ;D
Your a funny guy
The track is underwater.
Also it won't be groomed again until the week of the next race.
Quote from: Paul_S on October 01, 2010, 12:34:18 PM
Your a funny guy
The track is underwater.
Also it won't be groomed again until the week of the next race.
:o :o :o you know matt and I are ridin tomorrow we want a nice smooth track ;D ;D ;D should I bring a pump?
Quote from: rzr ridr on October 01, 2010, 12:59:12 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on October 01, 2010, 12:34:18 PM
Your a funny guy
The track is underwater.
Also it won't be groomed again until the week of the next race.
:o :o :o you know matt and I are ridin tomorrow we want a nice smooth track ;D ;D ;D
Freaking prima donna's ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Gonna take more than a pump....it's going to take a week of mother natures finest sunshine ;)