Have a safe 4th of July. Myself I will be heading out on the boat most of the weekend with the family. Watching the Fireworks over looking the Gulf of Mexico from Destin.
i'll be i englewood hanging out with 100 of my best friends and 3 kegs.
hopefully i don't lose any limbs or digits. ;D
Me and some South Broward riders are going to pick some bamboo! ;) I hope we pick enough to build a hut! Everybody please be safe and well see ya next time!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Everybody be SAFE and have fun !!! ;D
Everybody have a Happy 4th and be very safe. I will be riding at Dirt Farm on the 3ed and recoverying on the 4th.
Jim,
i'll see you at the dirt farm then! ;D
Courtney
Have a Great and Safe 4th of July everybody! :)
Going to the Holey Lands for the weekend. If I see you out there even better. Peace 8)