I think it may of fell off during my second moto race in the sponsor cup or it was stolen off the back of my quad. :'(
$20 reward offered for the return of my Fuzzy Pickle, no questions asked.
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2duck75.jpg)
I've got your fuzzy right here, buddy. rolback1 rolback1 8)
are you sure gary didnt get hungry and eat the pickle :)
Quote from: miniquad8 on September 29, 2010, 11:05:23 AM
are you sure gary didnt get hungry and eat the pickle :)
Nah, he respects that pickle to much. ;)
thanks Trace!!!!
never diss the pickle!!
Hey O.G.,
Are you sure it didnt bounce up onto your seat and you sit on it!?
Check there...
Im just saying.... Its a possibility! ;D
JT
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on September 29, 2010, 11:10:17 PM
Hey O.G.,
Are you sure it didnt bounce up onto your seat and you sit on it!?
Check there...
Im just saying.... Its a possibility! ;D
JT
Nope pooped 4 times already, not there.
I did notice Mike Walsh checking it out before my 2nd moto. hmmmmmm! :N