Hey Paul,
How about a "TOP DAWG DRAG RACE" for the halloween feature? Run what you brung and hope you brung enough!!!!!! 8)
Only on one condition...when the Outlaw cleans up, we don't have no crying about being beat by a 525
Quote from: SuperCoop on September 23, 2010, 06:38:04 PM
Hey Paul,
How about a "TOP DAWG DRAG RACE" for the halloween feature? Run what you brung and hope you brung enough!!!!!! 8)
Hey brown go easy on The ice cream man. ;) He is still getting over Courtney beating up on the other 525 :'( :'( :'(from the last drag race.
Quote from: snackpac74 on September 23, 2010, 07:24:29 PM
Quote from: SuperCoop on September 23, 2010, 06:38:04 PM
Hey Paul,
How about a "TOP DAWG DRAG RACE" for the halloween feature? Run what you brung and hope you brung enough!!!!!! 8)
Hey brown go easy on The ice cream man. ;) He is still getting over Courtney beating up on the other 525 :'( :'( :'(from the last drag race.
Hmmmmmm Mr Rhodes, I seem to remember a certain individual wanting no piece of the 525 last feature :P
Quote from: Paul_S on September 23, 2010, 07:27:02 PM
Quote from: snackpac74 on September 23, 2010, 07:24:29 PM
Quote from: SuperCoop on September 23, 2010, 06:38:04 PM
Hey Paul,
How about a "TOP DAWG DRAG RACE" for the halloween feature? Run what you brung and hope you brung enough!!!!!! 8)
Hey brown go easy on The ice cream man. ;) He is still getting over Courtney beating up on the other 525 :'( :'( :'(from the last drag race.
Hmmmmmm Mr Rhodes, I seem to remember a certain individual wanting no piece of the 525 last feature :P
Wow went right for the last name OUCH.... ::) Would you like me to use pizza's boys 400?? ;)
Hey Paul sounds like with the first couple of comments that i will have at least one outlaw and Honda to wear out.... SUZUKI RULES!!!!!!The only crying :'(will be from laughing so hard on how bad i beat that 525 KTM want to be....... Watch out Courtney the second time wont be so easy ;). They kicked me off the ECP relay team because i was not fast enough for the team, but i got this drag race in the bag..GAME ON!!!!!
Quote from: SuperCoop on September 23, 2010, 07:37:07 PM
Hey Paul sounds like with the first couple of comments that i will have at least one outlaw and Honda to wear out.... SUZUKI RULES!!!!!!The only crying :'(will be from laughing so hard on how bad i beat that 525 KTM want to be....... Watch out Courtney the second time wont be so easy ;). They kicked me off the ECP relay team because i was not fast enough for the team, but i got this drag race in the bag..GAME ON!!!!!
You had a taste of the 525, how did that work out for you. Maybe at the end we will have a drag relay race ;)
get it rag.
The taste of the 525 was like less than any good, but the next time the 525 will have you on it, not matt and my taste of victory will be better than the rum runners you will have to serve up :'( ;D ;D ;D ;D
rum runners did someone say rum runners ;)
mann;
you guys are mean.
I was over at the drag strip, by my lonesome, just practicing my starts; and you bullies showed up and I was forced to put a smack down on you guys with my BONE STOCK ltr power (oh; and it's a 450 that was beating those 525's, Paul..)
..sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings that day...
;)
Nothing better than cold Rum Runners served by the clipboard bi---. :N :N Trick or Treat!!!!!
Quote from: SuperCoop on September 23, 2010, 09:10:32 PM
Nothing better than cold Rum Runners served by the clipboard bi---. :N :N Trick or Treat!!!!!
Im scared the free candy van will show up to the feature race. he always smells like baby oil> trick or treat.
Sounds like a new sponsor coming into play for team FF.... Johnson and Johnson, and before long Kleenex will want on board.....
I hear Tampax is looking to invest.
Hahaha you guys (and gal) really are a bunch of haters, just because you caught us putting CVS Laxative in the clutch, don't mean we don't know how to wrench. >:(
What's with the clipboard b----- >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I heard you might be making an appearance at DCMX tonight. Will be good to see ya Paul. Tell Jeremy to take it easy on our local boys tonight....LOL
There was a cat sighting at DC last night also.... :o
Quote from: greenmachine on September 25, 2010, 08:51:44 AM
I heard you might be making an appearance at DCMX tonight. Will be good to see ya Paul. Tell Jeremy to take it easy on our local boys tonight....LOL
There was a cat sighting at DC last night also.... :o
Yes sir, I will be making an appearance with my Freaky Flyer Teamates ;)
Jeremy is coming for the cash again, Mike has been practicing too.
Be good to see you again Steve.
Hey Paul you should bring the 525 an practice with your teammates.
Quote from: snackpac74 on September 25, 2010, 10:05:54 AM
Hey Paul you should bring the 525 an practice with your teammates.
Too late, we are on 75 now 8)
Quote from: greenmachine on September 25, 2010, 08:51:44 AM
I heard you might be making an appearance at DCMX tonight. Will be good to see ya Paul. Tell Jeremy to take it easy on our local boys tonight....LOL
There was a cat sighting at DC last night also.... :o
Was the Cat green and in need of a good bath?
Hey Paul after riding the Cat, i think that you may consider racing it for the drags..... I think that its faster than the 525 after Matt rebuilt it. ;)
Either would beat your LTR, but the 525 will do nicely ;)
Yeah watch brown he cleaned the air filter out. rolback1
Quote from: snackpac74 on September 30, 2010, 12:53:13 PM
Yeah watch brown he cleaned the air filter out. rolback1
I found a newish spark plug in a chain saw that seized up, the threads match, although it's about 1/2" longer..I am guessing that is so the spark is further down into the cylinder thingy, so should create a little more power. I am on my way outside to try it now.
Don't forget that when you use a chainsaw spark plug to mix your gas and oil. ;D
Quote from: Paul_S on September 30, 2010, 01:11:50 PM
Quote from: snackpac74 on September 30, 2010, 12:53:13 PM
Yeah watch brown he cleaned the air filter out. rolback1
I found a newish spark plug in a chain saw that seized up, the threads match, although it's about 1/2" longer..I am guessing that is so the spark is further down into the cylinder thingy, so should create a little more power. I am on my way outside to try it now.
Help.............................OK, I put in the longer plug and it fired right up, it make a terrible noise, ran for about 30 seconds and just died right out.
I tried hitting the starter button, but it will not turn over....does anyone know what would cause the spark plug to kill the battery. :N :N
rolback1 come on bro surely you didnt put a longer plug in :( if so you effed it up good :o :o :o
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 30, 2010, 03:03:35 PM
rolback1 come on bro surely you didnt put a longer plug in :( if so you effed it up good :o :o :o
Effed up my battery :o
Nah bro the motor :o if you put a longer plug then your head could be cracked broke piston etc :( :( you playin with me I hope ;D ;D ;D
its OK Razr, paul put the plug in backwords, and inside out.... ;) ;)
He wired the starter in with the plug wire. He read it in the how to section of the madison news paper
> heard it gives you more power>
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 man yall aint right!!! he had me going rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
:( :( :( :( Nobody
:( :( :( me...what was it dawg?I thought you was messin around :(
Quote from: rzr ridr on October 01, 2010, 12:52:03 PM
:( :( :( me...what was it dawg?I thought you was messin around :(
Your fine cuz...just looking for an answer to my drained battery problem :N
Oh ok did you take sand paper to your magneto?sometimes that helps is it the ktm?also check your ground to the voltage regulator!!!
Its a set up, ;) ;) ;)OH NO MY BIKE IS BROKE, I CAN'T RACE!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( We can pull start it, there isn't much compression in a Outlaw 525 :P :P :P
Quote from: SuperCoop on October 04, 2010, 08:52:45 PM
Its a set up, ;) ;) ;)OH NO MY BIKE IS BROKE, I CAN'T RACE!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( We can pull start it, there isn't much compression in a Outlaw 525 :P :P :P
I tried pull starting it behind the ice cream truck, but the tires were locked up in every gear :o
I'm thinking my problems may be greater than the battery.
I did pull the plug, but I must have cross threaded it or something, the tip was all bent up :-\
Paul Im here for ya buddy hope this help you find your problem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1IpHD2UNPA
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on October 04, 2010, 09:21:34 PM
Paul Im here for ya buddy hope this help you find your problem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1IpHD2UNPA
Thanks for the tip sir, but mine is a KTM, I just have Polaris Plastics. :o
The color isn't orange, and yours didnt Kost to much. Not a KTM, Just an Po po Polaris outlaw. Sorry i stuttered there..... ;) ;)
HAHA, ur hilarious, another good one, oh and Paul is probably goin to say F.U.B. ;D
HAHA thats chris's new nick name fub ;D ;D ;D
Downtown FUB !!!! 8)
It just hit me Paul, why you always say FUB, and its been wearing me out trying to figure it out. Jealosy won't get you anywere...... :-\ :-\ :-\ FUB stands for "fits under bike", dont be a hater, you can probobly fit under the Cat ;D ;D ;D
I see that you keep changing the title on this post, but you hit the nail on the head with this one.......If the LTR's are POOP, That would make the outlaw a vegetable "CORN" :-[ :-[ You being a vegetarian it was destiny for you to buy one....... ::) ::)
And yet I still stick with YAMAHA. ;) ;)
You guys know what I have to say on the subject f................. hold on, you know the rest :-*
Man here you go with more riddles..... :) :) :)
I want to see lawson on the po po :o
Hey andy...mine or pauls ;D ;D ;D