Hey folks, My son (MaddMudder) is at basic training at Parris Island.
He has been there for 21/2 weeks. I am sooo proud of him!!! Got a
letter to day from him,he is doing well!!!! Tired of getting yelled at!!
But it is part of it,he is going to be ok. He misses out side life Atv fla.com
mainly,riding,tv,not being yelled at :)...Gonna put his adress on the site
may be some of you guys could send a quick card.:):).
Rct. Ward,Anthony,D
Platoon 2088 2nd BN H
P.O.Box 16245
Parris Island,S.C. 29905-2088
Thnks alot Folks card/letters mean a lot to these young men,pics of mud ridding is great also!!!!.........tnks A very proud dad.
That is why I was so hard on him in the politics area, getting him ready for basic.................j/k. Sounds like a good kid and I wish him and your family all the best :ThumbsUp.gif.
(http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/images/2010/6/American-Flag.jpg)
Always wonderful to see a Dad's pride, and the fine young adults we have entering our military. Attending his graduation will be a moment you will cherish. Good Luck to Him, and Thank You for sharing your pride!
Tnks guys:):)...
I exchanged a few emails with him recently about the Corps and I was very impressed with his maturity. I spent 27 years in the Corps and retired in 97. I hope he got the MOS he wanted and I also hope he pursues becoming an officer. Best wishes to you and your family, you have raised a true patriot and hero. His graduation from basic training will be a very memorable occassion.
Semper fi
Tom Taylor
Thank you very much,also thanks for your service. The letters are getting better think he is getting the hang of it. His mos is Meteorology! We are soooooo proud of him. If you can a card with some 4 wheeling pics wud be GREAT!! Will give updates as we get them.
Semper Fidelis ;D
OOOOOOOrah!
I was in the USN, did I get rank correct on Post Card?
General............
Boot camp
Kick I disagree island
LOL only kidding, good for him, congrats to raising a fine young man,God,Honor,Country!
Got a letter today!!seems to doing well :P :P He knocked out some guy with the pugel stick
(not sure I speeellled that rite) :):):) I am sooo proud of him! Kinda getting the hang of things.
well gotta go thanks for the support folks:)
Hey guys Just wanted to give yall a update on My son at Basic (Madmudder) he has apx 1month 1week left.He is doing GREAT!!!
He was on the rifle range last week.He placed #5 out of 80 guys!! He is going to try for expert,marksman,sharpshooter,im not sure what its called?He is going up so much!!Taking responsibility when he goofs up,ect.Well gotta go now.
tnks for reading this folks.
Just wanted to say tnks to all the vets..past, present, future, my son has apx 21 days till he is a Marine!!!!! he is doing great!! could make expert marksman (i think that whats it's called).
HAPPY BIRTH DAY MARINES 8) :-* ;) ;D And to all the armed forces THANKZZZZZ <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> MANY MORE NANNER PARTIES TO YOU ALL.