Today was an exspensive day, my kfx450r threw a rod right through the cases and the engine is done, but I will be usin an ltr450 at the next race, just wanted to share so everyone can feel my pain, oh by the way, if your atv smokes, don't ride it, bad things happen! :( :'(
Sorry to hear that Tyler. :(
Man sorry to hear that tyler I know that was your baby :(
Haha, yeh man, I think I need to have a funeral, lol
You didnt tell them the more painful part a guy was on his way to buy the green beast and Tyler wanted to rider her 1 more time. That when she let go. Now that hurts.
But you bet This dosent keep Tyler down.
Team ecp.
Sounds like my luck :o so now you got another fast black bike coming at you paul rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 hey chad sense you guys have team ecp and paul has team freaky flyers.we should strike up a little friendly competition where we keep points and at the end of the year the winning team gets the jackpot or free rzr ride or something ;D ;D ;D
I would say i am in on that deal..... Was going to auction and see if i could find a RZR thursday..... Your RZR was killer fun.....
YEEE HAAW I hope you get one ;D ;D ;D
Yeah, lets ahave some competition! GO ECP!!!!!Our new motto is If ECP cant do it then we will do it again ;D
or somethin like that
I was thinking we do it right because we do it twice!!!!!!
Hey chris which team would you be on?team freaky flyers right ;D ;D ;D
HAHA, Chris is on team ECP, we have the best of the best, Me, Chad, Rider, Cooper, Chris, and Cody
WHAAAT dayam :( hey andrew you want to be a freaky flyer ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 20, 2010, 05:57:54 PM
WHAAAT dayam :( hey andrew you want to be a freaky flyer ;D
Team Motoplex Freaky Flyers includes Matt, Hitman, Myself, Hershall, I am going to enlist Jeremy Lawson and Tommy Tantillo too ;)
HAHA, too late, I think he will join us because we support him at dade city
Quote from: 08KFX450r on September 20, 2010, 07:35:38 PM
HAHA, too late, I think he will join us because we support him at dade city
You'll need to do more than wave your boxers at him to get him to switch. 8)
HAHA, very funny, he isnt even on your team yet so what is there to switch from? Even of you have him, overall we will still dominate, we will do a relay race kind of thing. Our top three and your top three, therefor you better hope lawson joins your team.
Quote from: 08KFX450r on September 20, 2010, 07:58:16 PM
HAHA, very funny, he isnt even on your team yet so what is there to switch from? Even of you have him, overall we will still dominate, we will do a relay race kind of thing. Our top three and your top three, therefor you better hope lawson joins your team.
Oh bit.ch, yr so on...Halloween son, we will school you. :-*
Let's make a no Lawson rule though...either team.
Oh Pregnant dog? What are you dreamin about Paul? Because i know your dreamin when you say your goin to school me. ;D
Quote from: 08KFX450r on September 20, 2010, 08:06:42 PM
Oh Pregnant dog? What are you dreamin about Paul? Because i know your dreamin when you say your goin to school me. ;D
My team, I ain't racing
Quote from: Paul_S on September 20, 2010, 06:29:49 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 20, 2010, 05:57:54 PM
WHAAAT dayam :( hey andrew you want to be a freaky flyer ;D
Team Motoplex Freaky Flyers includes Matt, Hitman, Myself, Hershall, and dirtslinger. I am going to enlist Jeremy Lawson and Tommy Tantillo too ;)
werd.
I was under the understanding that you had to jump the freestyle ramp to get the freeky flyer endorsement, after jumping the freestyle ramp i find out its just a swipe of a pen, so unright Paul!!!!!!!
Quote from: SuperCoop on September 20, 2010, 09:33:30 PM
I was under the understanding that you had to jump the freestyle ramp to get the freeky flyer endorsement, after jumping the freestyle ramp i find out its just a swipe of a pen, so unright Paul!!!!!!!
More of a press on the keyboard sir. ;)
I have some plans for this relay race ;D
Tyler,
let me know if there is anything I can do to help I can get the parts to fix her up for you cheep. I can give you the parts at cost.
pm me what parts you need.
steve
Quote from: 08KFX450r on September 16, 2010, 09:25:38 PM
Today was an exspensive day, my kfx450r threw a rod right through the cases and the engine is done, but I will be usin an ltr450 at the next race, just wanted to share so everyone can feel my pain, oh by the way, if your atv smokes, don't ride it, bad things happen! :( :'(
Im willing to hit the freestyle ramp for that endorsement in fact I want to hit it ;D ;D ;D I think ??? get ready for a spanking team ecp we already got a better soundin name than you guys.yalls team name sounds like a pregnancy test or something rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
just kiddin chad ;D hey chris we cant have no freaky flyers on team ecp if you a freaky flyer your on our team ;D ;D ;D
Hershall, you talkin smack? We are goin to obliterate you, and Paul you better race for all the smack talk, Team ECP sounds way better than slow flyers
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 I got to talk smack tyler cause im to old and slow to outrun anybody ;D ;D ;D obliterate :o :o :o
haha man, you would kill me on a rzr, your not old, your older, I was just messin with you ;D
Just trying to get caught up. Tyler did you get the quad fixed?
yep he bought a suzuki. problem fixed. it also fixes all the problems with the yamahas. lol
You cant fix the desire to buy a outlaw 525 or a yamaha when thinking on a budget, but you can fix the desire to ride one, ride "Suzuki"...
Dont forget i owned a Yamaha Raptor before, i just didn't make another mistake by buying an Outlaw after.....
HAHA, yeh I wish I got a suzuki but yes they are the only way to go, if it has cv axles around then just walk away because it has no buisness being in the race series, cooper on his bicycle can out run that polaris
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on September 23, 2010, 09:08:25 PM
yep he bought a suzuki. problem fixed. it also fixes all the problems with the yamahas. lol
I expected more from you!!!