ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: YamahaBabe27 on September 16, 2010, 09:02:41 PM

Title: TT racing
Post by: YamahaBabe27 on September 16, 2010, 09:02:41 PM
Hey  I use to race at Thunderbowl a lot. I was wondering if there is ever any TT races there anymore?
Thanks
Paige
Title: Re: TT racing
Post by: cj on September 16, 2010, 10:25:30 PM
not yet ,but hopefully soon !!
Title: Re: TT racing
Post by: OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY on September 24, 2010, 03:28:50 AM
Hey Guys, we hope back TT racing at Ocala Micro Speedway (Thunderbowl) by mid October. I will keep everyone updated as we progress!!

I have been looking for a Rototiller to fit on a tractor, If anyone has a line on one please give me a call.
Thanks Bill 352-279-6218 or e-mail wmcleary@bellsouth.net
Title: Re: TT racing
Post by: Sandbagger11 on October 07, 2010, 09:38:36 PM
TT Track would be nice! :)
Title: Re: TT racing
Post by: jayman on October 07, 2010, 10:32:30 PM
There is supposed to be a race on the 16th of this month @ Thunderbowl.  I called Bill today for info but git the voice mail...so far no call back
Title: Re: TT racing
Post by: 2 wheeled flat tracker on October 10, 2010, 11:52:36 PM
Here's the link to the flyer, please call all of your friends and come out to support Bill, he needs a good turnout if you guys want this to be a regular event.


http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,43490.0.html
Title: Re: TT racing
Post by: Gulley421 on October 14, 2010, 05:06:24 PM
to those of you who sold all your TT/FT stuff over our long break, I am now selling my stuff (sway bars, rims and tires) Let me know if anyone is interested Scott 813-924-7593 Everything is is excellent shape dura-blue, itp, dwt & hoosier.
Title: Re: TT racing
Post by: Gulley421 on October 18, 2010, 03:05:19 PM
Quote from: Gulley421 on October 14, 2010, 05:06:24 PM
to those of you who sold all your TT/FT stuff over our long break, I am now selling my stuff (sway bars, rims and tires) Let me know if anyone is interested Scott 813-924-7593 Everything is is excellent shape dura-blue, itp, dwt & hoosier.
prices and description of  FT/TT items are posted on the buy, sell/trade post
Title: Re: TT racing
Post by: Sandbagger11 on October 26, 2010, 08:06:51 PM
Just found out that this TT race has been moved to Sat Oct 30th.