For all quads and riding levels !!!!!!!
Mini-quads
Youth
beginner to Pro-Am
The school will be held at Joe's Property in Hudson and will cost 500.00 per rider
and this will cover sat and sun school.
If you are interested please e-mail me at kawidad@myspace.com
Need to have at least 8 to make it happen.
Great opportunity for all riders to step up their game...from one of the greats !
Sorry, send e-mail to kawidad53@myspace.com, apologize for that it was still early.
Cool! That would explain why I saw his rig there last winter huh?
I live right down the road and was wondering if he had bought that land or not.
Quote from: duroc825 on September 15, 2010, 08:21:37 PM
Cool! That would explain why I saw his rig there last winter huh?
I live right down the road and was wondering if he had bought that land or not.
now you know :ThumbsUp.gif
Great opportunity for all riders.
When do they plan on building a track? It is on the property next to the nursery right?
There is an exsisting track and he will be down the week before to get it ready. Mini all the way to Pro-Am are welcome and al will leave happy sunday evening....
Wow... That is pretty awesome!
Check this article released today, click on link below;
http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/joe-byrd-riding-school-2010-fall-atv-motocross-riding-schools.html
This will give you a breif overview of the school