KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS!!!!!
ok quads whos comin dirty south motorsports is comin full force with 2 quads
Should be :)
Also I will bring Race Fuel so see me if you need some!
I didnt no yall were still doin this deal, maybe i will knock the dust off my racer and come show yall how its really done!
Quote from: Johnny Lee Honeker on September 28, 2010, 09:39:50 PM
I didnt no yall were still doin this deal, maybe i will knock the dust off my racer and come show yall how its really done!
Office Depo has compressed air in a can,made just for blowing dust out of keyboards !!
TRUST ME AINT NONE OF YOU TWITS WANT ANY OF THIS. >:D >:(
so just who is it you are calling out????
Quote from: Johnny Lee Honeker on September 29, 2010, 01:52:28 PM
TRUST ME AINT NONE OF YOU TWITS WANT ANY OF THIS. >:D >:(
all i can say is..........
LOL
All you are lucky I am not coming. I am calling all out.
^^^ man....... you should come take that 2 stroke butt whoopin like back in tha day! :o
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 30, 2010, 10:29:52 PM
All you are lucky I am not coming. I am calling all out.
more like coming out !