ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Paul_S on September 09, 2010, 12:16:37 AM

Title: "I'll take a......................
Post by: Paul_S on September 09, 2010, 12:16:37 AM
...................large Supreme with extra pepperoni"

"The Motoplex"

"30 minutes...no problem"















(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/Labor%20Day%202010/20100904_IMG_1392MediumMedium.jpg)
Title: Re: "I'll take a......................
Post by: ocalamike. on September 09, 2010, 02:07:42 AM
 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Title: Re: "I'll take a......................
Post by: john450r on September 09, 2010, 11:51:57 AM
Your a vegetarian Paul
Title: Re: "I'll take a......................
Post by: Paul_S on September 09, 2010, 12:15:08 PM
Quote from: john450r on September 09, 2010, 11:51:57 AM
Your a vegetarian Paul

True dat, but that was Jeremy making the call in the middle of the race  ;D
Title: Re: "I'll take a......................
Post by: rzr ridr on September 09, 2010, 12:36:40 PM
 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 good one paul I like that ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: "I'll take a......................
Post by: john450r on September 09, 2010, 05:39:56 PM
I thought he was delivering it because hes the only one fast enough to get it out there in time
Title: Re: "I'll take a......................
Post by: SuperCoop on September 12, 2010, 10:49:48 PM
He was calling air traffic control......... Or Kenedy Space center....... ;)
Title: Re: "I'll take a......................
Post by: greenmachine on September 15, 2010, 11:51:08 AM
Jeremy Lawson and Mike Waslh sighting at Dade City MX this last weekend. Lawson is a smooth fast rider.
Title: Re: "I'll take a......................
Post by: rzr ridr on September 15, 2010, 05:23:04 PM
Nice congratulations Jeremy :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: "I'll take a......................
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on September 16, 2010, 12:42:08 AM
thats right Lawson shut down the Williams group at dade city
.  When we talked to jermey he told us they didnt like him taking their money. lol  But they did say him and Mike like the Plex better. Mike walsh  ran 2 motos on a stock ltr and kicked butt against modded bikes.It was a great night of racing.
Title: Re: "I'll take a......................
Post by: greenmachine on September 16, 2010, 02:50:33 AM
Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on September 16, 2010, 12:42:08 AM
thats right Lawson shut down the Williams group at dade city
.  When we talked to jermey he told us they didnt like him taking their money. lol  But they did say him and Mike like the Plex better. Mike walsh  ran 2 motos on a stock ltr and kicked butt against modded bikes.It was a great night of racing.
Isnt that what a top 10 national pro level rider should be doing at a local series ???
In the second race Heimes would have caught him had his rear shock not completely blown out. After the race the rear of his quad was like a pogo stick riding on spring only.
Didnt walsh ride in the quad amateur?